SNFL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m hearing Murrumbeena want to play all home games in the 1st half of the season as away games due to they hate there portable change rooms and new pavilion won’t be ready to late May maybe early June .

Ashwood Pies are flying. Anyone who has them towards the bottom has no idea.

I’m hearing Murrumbeena want to play all home games in the 1st half of the season as away games due to they hate there portable change rooms and new pavilion won’t be ready to late May maybe early June .

CPL did something similiar last year as their facilities weren't ready early on. Probably a good shout to lessen the use of portables for all teams, especially if you get a round when it rains! Also tipping some clubs would love to see/use brand new rooms

Haha Perish the thought , inside players don't struggle to get touches mate especially up dumpster Hill that's where we thrived.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

You have a clear issue with Ashwood. i have a son in the juniors and know a few of the current players. The club isn’t what it used to be. Prefer to not slag off clubs on here and stick to the subject.
Probably the most exciting Divvy 3 in years.

You have a clear issue with Ashwood. i have a son in the juniors and know a few of the current players. The club isn’t what it used to be. Prefer to not slag off clubs on here and stick to the subject.
I'll take ya word for it mate but couple years ago I coached against their 2s 4 times for the year and the opposing coach didnt shake my hand for 3 of those games and give me a dead fish Hand shake without looking me in the eyes for the other 1 so I have a little animosity there but maybe I'm being abit judgemental from that 1 year I'll try rein it in , good luck for the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take ya word for it mate but couple years ago I coached against their 2s 4 times for the year and the opposing coach didnt shake my hand for 3 of those games and give me a dead fish Hand shake without looking me in the eyes for the other 1 so I have a little animosity there but maybe I'm being abit judgemental from that 1 year I'll try rein it in , good luck for the year

Yeah fair game m8. That’s pretty poor then not gonna deny that. Not sure who that even was to be honest. It may have been a player coach if my memory serves be right .
The coaching staff and playing list pretty much unrecognisable from 4 years ago. A lot has changed but they do have a poor reputation from the past. They seem to be doing the right thing in fixing that. It’s going to be a cracker season. I suppose if I asked who you support/ use to coach it would prob give away who you are 🤣

Yeah fair game m8. That’s pretty poor then not gonna deny that. Not sure who that even was to be honest. It may have been a player coach if my memory serves be right .
The coaching staff and playing list pretty much unrecognisable from 4 years ago. A lot has changed but they do have a poor reputation from the past. They seem to be doing the right thing in fixing that. It’s going to be a cracker season. I suppose if I asked who you support/ use to coach it would prob give away who you are
Couldn't care less bruz just drink piss and talk s**t on side lines no official role now days , I'm BR mate and if I know the great man handles like I think I know him they'll be ticking all the appropriate boxes for this time of year couldnt say their flying (haha) but they'll be on track to be right up there.

Couldn't care less bruz just drink piss and talk sh*t on side lines no official role now days , I'm BR mate and if I know the great man handles like I think I know him they'll be ticking all the appropriate boxes for this time of year couldnt say their flying (haha) but they'll be on track to be right up there.

A good place to be on the sidelines with a cold JD.

BR will be up there for sure . Very Impressive side last year.

Didn't your mob snitch to the league about Ashwood and get some of their players rubbed out?
I probably wouldn't shake your hand either.
Nah think your mistakin champ , couple years ago they got a well deserved thug rubbed out ( no one should have 13 weeks up their sleeve) bout time the league cracked down on this stuff too , any dingus can drag them selves off the couch and go around bopping blokes but takes a real player to lay a good hit or tackle with in the rules , cowards throw punches on a footy field heroes throw em in a ring where the opponent is throwin them back , Food for thought. With a comment like this collo you sound like you couldn't stand to lose any more brain cells.

going to be a great year. Imagine 4/5 rounds to go and all teams can make the 4

Yes will be a great year…..nice and close but can’t see South Yarra in the mix with a couple rounds to go (others yes). I’m happy to be proven otherwise

Do south yarra have a normal ground yet or is it still a cow paddock?

Didn't your mob snitch to the league about Ashwood and get some of their players rubbed out?
I probably wouldn't shake your hand either.

Aaaaaand this is why ashwood has such a poor reputation. s**t ground, s**t blokes

Aaaaaand this is why ashwood has such a poor reputation. sh*t ground, sh*t blokes
Take round 2 as an example from last year.. number 10 from Ashwood kneed a BR player in the back.. clear evidence in match replay.

A saying ‘no matter how many times you try to straighten a dog’s tail..it will always remain curled’.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back