SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting. I thought winning a flag should be enough and they were very close to finish top 4 this year. Good luck to the new coach.

Watching him coach he didn’t seem like a guy who wanted to be a club for 4-5 years probably got the best he could out of the list last year did lose 10 plus players from the grand final side. He’s left the club in a good position giving a bunch of kids plenty of games last year

Interesting. I thought winning a flag should be enough and they were very close to finish top 4 this year. Good luck to the new coach.

Stepped up to the role when the club needed and won a flag. that got him the next year deal. clubs need to bring in new players and easiest way to do that is with a new coach. Sign the right guy this time and see more success.

Hallam are coming back to southern next year. If DIV 4 is scrapped in 2024 how will the division 3 look now?

Not sure Hallam will be an on-going entity for much longer, hearing that even old mate Kerr jumping off.

Hallam are coming back to southern next year. If DIV 4 is scrapped in 2024 how will the division 3 look now?
League announced the structure today. Div 4 remains with Hallam added and Sth Yarra returning, and Clayton down from Div 3. Sth Morno up to Div 3 of course.

6 blokes 3 walk into there 1s
1 hasn’t played footy for 3-4 year but at his peak was a gun
And 2 genuine 2s players
Come with the new coach from the Pines? I heard most are 2s players at the Pines, however stronger league means will definitely play 1s at the Lightning

Come with the new coach from the Pines? I heard most are 2s players at the Pines, however stronger league means will definitely play 1s at the Lightning

He was at Seaford but has pines history well respected in the mpnfl area pines blokes are good lewis the mid played in the 2018 pines flag. If they got these 2 from pines there’s a chance the might get a couple more

From Leader Local Footy

10-10-8-8 a good result

DIVISION 1​

BENTLEIGH
CHELTENHAM
CHELSEA HEIGHTS
CRANBOURNE
DINGLEY
EAST BRIGHTON (Division 2 premiers)
MORDIALLOC
PORT MELBOURNE COLTS
SPRINGVALE DISTRICTS
ST PAULS MCKINNON

DIVISION 2​

CAULFIELD BEARS
DOVETON DOVES
ENDEAVOUR HILLS (Division 3 premiers)
HAMPTON PARK
HIGHETT
KEYSBOROUGH
MURRUMBEENA
SKYE
ST KILDA CITY (Relegation from Division 1)

DIVISION 3​

ASHWOOD
BLACK ROCK (Relegated from Division 2)
CARRUM PATTERSON LAKES
FRANKSTON DOLPHINS
HEATHERTON
LYNDHURST
NARRE SOUTH SAINTS
SOUTH MORNINGTON (Division 4 premiers)

DIVISION 4​

CLAYTON (Relegated from Division 3)
DANDENONG
DOVETON EAGLES
HALLAM (Returning)
HAMPTON
LYNDALE
MOORABBIN KANGAROOS
SOUTH YARRA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Leader Local Footy

10-10-8-8 a good result

DIVISION 1​

BENTLEIGH
CHELTENHAM
CHELSEA HEIGHTS
CRANBOURNE
DINGLEY
EAST BRIGHTON (Division 2 premiers)
MORDIALLOC
PORT MELBOURNE COLTS
SPRINGVALE DISTRICTS
ST PAULS MCKINNON

DIVISION 2​

CAULFIELD BEARS
DOVETON DOVES
ENDEAVOUR HILLS (Division 3 premiers)
HAMPTON PARK
HIGHETT
KEYSBOROUGH
MURRUMBEENA
SKYE
ST KILDA CITY (Relegation from Division 1)

DIVISION 3​

ASHWOOD
BLACK ROCK (Relegated from Division 2)
CARRUM PATTERSON LAKES
FRANKSTON DOLPHINS
HEATHERTON
LYNDHURST
NARRE SOUTH SAINTS
SOUTH MORNINGTON (Division 4 premiers)

DIVISION 4​

CLAYTON (Relegated from Division 3)
DANDENONG
DOVETON EAGLES
HALLAM (Returning)
HAMPTON
LYNDALE
MOORABBIN KANGAROOS
SOUTH YARRA

Except there’s only 9 in Div 2

Frankston? Lyndhurst, Ashwood, CPL round off the 4. I think it will be well contested by those teams with each capable of knocking the other off on their day!
You forgot about the Rockers old mate. They may just tear the comp apart...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back