SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

It looks on paper they have a completely different side this season, with a lot of under 19s going up with a fair few injuries as well as ashwood. They'll be happy to finish 5th-6th i think
Yep..all the young kids from 19s are part of the 1s. I guess every club goes through this transition…blood the young kids into senior footy once the older boys retire or move on. Go two steps back to go one step forward.

When I say senior players I mean those that played 1s or from their squad. Their Reserves and Thirds numbers are ok.
Still , to win flags ya want at least average of 15-20 senior players there for both nights and same goes for the twos in my opinion , weather it's 1s or 2s footy Confucius say: ya gotta train together to win together lads.

On CPH2271 using BigFooty.com mobile app

At times I do wonder though in general… the reason players don’t come to training. Is it the coach or just can’t be bothered?

Lyndhurst won’t make it. Have only been getting 7-8 senior players to Tuesday night training and Saturday’s loss will be a big wake up call. Apparently getting too far ahead of themselves. Ashwood to run 4th, Lyndhurst 5th and Heatherton 6th.
Ohhhh no that sucks….

“Stuck at work” considering never working past 5pm in their life
Spot on , tradies saying " I worked late " was the funniest s**t I've ever heard as a coach , as if we don't know tools hit the deck at 3:30pm -4:30pm everyday in a cloud of dust from utes burning off. Confucius say. 'ya can't help stupid'

Spot on , tradies saying " I worked late " was the funniest s**t I've ever heard as a coach , as if we don't know tools hit the deck at 3:30pm -4:30pm everyday in a cloud of dust from utes burning off. Confucius say. 'ya can't help stupid'

Perhaps that’s what killed porter Davis…the power bill from all the sites where the diligent tradies kept building way into the night…! Was always stunned at how many tradie teammates pulled that. Seriously what chippy is working at 6-7pm at night in farken June?!?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon by looking at the ladder now..it will be between Ashwood and Lyndhurst for the 4th spot. Top 3 are locked until unless massive upsets happen after the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was saying Lyndhurst will finish 4th and ashwood due to injuries will miss.

Didn’t see the game but would love to know what happened at Overport park.
Frankston out played, can’t handle big games where there’s some outside pressure. They’re all noise

Ashwood must really be struggling with the injuries. Seniors barely snuck past Clayton and reserves got pumped. Clayton still to finish last most likely though

Ashwood must really be struggling with the injuries. Seniors barely snuck past Clayton and reserves got pumped. Clayton still to finish last most likely though
Narre South doesn't look like beating anyone if Clayton got within a point of ashwood. What's going on down there?

Narre South doesn't look like beating anyone if Clayton got within a point of ashwood. What's going on down there?
Not sure whats happening. But Heatherton have definitely improved lately, with a few wins coming. Would think the Clayton result says more about Ashwood's trouble than about Clayton though, no?

I reckon bye round has just came on time for teams injury wise. Gives sore lads from all clubs to rest and recover… then attack second half of season

Not sure whats happening. But Heatherton have definitely improved lately, with a few wins coming. Would think the Clayton result says more about Ashwood's trouble than about Clayton though, no?
Probably a bit of both. But Narre probably look like the bottom team in the division right now. Haven't gotten close to anyone else other than Heatherton and even then, it's been 20-30 points both times.

Probably a bit of both. But Narre probably look like the bottom team in the division right now. Haven't gotten close to anyone else other than Heatherton and even then, it's been 20-30 points both times.
I suppose the two remaining Clayton vs Narre clashes hold a lot of weight in that. Assuming Mornington win D4, they'll be the only team to come up this year, right? Won't have a two up/two down situation?

Wouldn’t think
I suppose the two remaining Clayton vs Narre clashes hold a lot of weight in that. Assuming Mornington win D4, they'll be the only team to come up this year, right? Won't have a two up/two down situation?
So with Narre Warren coming across from the Outer East….means an extra team will filter down from the respective divisions above…so doubt more will come up from the bottom.

Dont be suprised if hampton win div 4, going alright this year and looking to build back up to div 2. Also wouldnt be suprised if they scrap div 4 altogether, 2 reserves matches a week is not a good look, possibly the same in seniors of sth yarra drop some more numbers.

weekends takes & whispers .

Endeavour - flying

Frankston - was it a cheap shot ?

CPL - players to come and maybe win it?

Ashwood - serious injury after serious injury (2s been playing with less than 22)

Lyndhurst - huge win

Heatherton - with the rest of the players getting on the Park a lot better than first though.

Narre south - couldn’t finish bottom could they? And why is there decent blokes in the twos not helping avoid relegation?

Clayton - can they bounce back from this ?

weekends takes & whispers .

Endeavour - flying

Frankston - was it a cheap shot ?

CPL - players to come and maybe win it?

Ashwood - serious injury after serious injury (2s been playing with less than 22)

Lyndhurst - huge win

Heatherton - with the rest of the players getting on the Park a lot better than first though.

Narre south - couldn’t finish bottom could they? And why is there decent blokes in the twos not helping avoid relegation?

Clayton - can they bounce back from this ?
Frankston just tooo c0cky
Stumble when the pressure is high

Remove this Banner Ad

Back