SNFL Div 4 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

It just didn’t feel like a final more like home and away season.
So the question is Who has more to prove?
Frankston because of being 19-0 or
Lyndhurst- played in few grand finals but haven’t won any of them.
The question is who has the most to lose? Two new clubs looking to build.

The question is who has the most to lose? Two new clubs looking to build.
Hmm…yeah true.. it will be good game to see and who has the last laugh. So is it two up or two down in terms division regulation and promotion?

Dovey will alternate winning the spoon with Lyndale and the 3 headed doggies every year for the next 10 years.

Do we think Frankston and Lyndhurst will finally go up into Div 3? I mean if CPL csn go up a division and still make the top 4..then I don’t think Frankston and Lightning are far off from doing the same.

Do we think Frankston and Lyndhurst will finally go up into Div 3? I mean if CPL csn go up a division and still make the top 4..then I don’t think Frankston and Lightning are far off from doing the same.
2021 CPL would comfortably beat both 2022 frankston and Lyndhurst. CPL also added Anthony Guiliano to their 2021 list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frankston will do well in Div 3, looks like they have built a solid list so it depends on how many blokes stick around in 23

2021 CPL would comfortably beat both 2022 frankston and Lyndhurst. CPL also added Anthony Guiliano to their 2021 list.

Lyndhurst got within 11 points of CPL last year and have also added a few players with out losing many. Frankston are a far different side to last year. I would guess no more then 5 seniors from last year are still in their senior side. Hallam got within 3 points of CPL also.

CPL were the best side last year no doubt but i would think Lyndhurst and Frankston would be competitive in div 3

Dovey will alternate winning the spoon with Lyndale and the 3 headed doggies every year for the next 10 years.
Why the Lyndale hate?

From afar, they look like their doing alright to get themselves into a respectable position.

1 win last year; at one point this season 5 in a row.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they'll win the flag - but I think you're going a bit harsh.

Why the Lyndale hate?

From afar, they look like their doing alright to get themselves into a respectable position.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they'll win the flag - but I think you're going a bit harsh.

Coaching leaving them hurts looks like he had the club going the right way

Why the Lyndale hate?

Just look at Dandy- takes a group to come across and some good changes to change the clubs fortunes.

Why the Lyndale hate?

The weakest div 4 since 4 divisions came back always helps. Outside the Kandajkis and Tosh, Lyndale got stuff all onfield. Club reputation is atrocious. Big changes needed there before they climb the ladder again. Cerberus are always an unknown prospect and I also can't see how Doveton get much better than they currently are. Just an astute observation.

I Love You Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back