SNFL Div 4 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

OEFL meeting this week but a lot of clubs are against it, especially a guarantee given to them that they won't have to play Alexandra or Broadford-Yea came to light.

KEN SAYS LET'S GO TO THE OUTER EAST!

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

The game they got within 40 points was abandoned just after half time - against the second bottom side. Huge punch on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Heard a whisper that Heatherton have asked to be put in Div 4. They are losing some of the talent they had this year which saw them only get within 10 goals once (40 points) and 9 by more than 100 points in a 16 game season.
I’d be surprised if they went straight to D4, after all a fair jump in standard between D2 and D4…..imagine Doveton vs their locals Dovey Eagles in a match it would in excessive of 300+

South Mornington with Hallam going to outer east.
South Mornington favourites for sure. Hampton will be a lot better next year so watch for them to be top 4 (getting a few past players back), Dandy will naturally continue improvement, Sth Yarra dropping a division will win their fair share and Cerebrus is a bit of the unknown. The rest I think will battle

The mighty pumas have to be up there contending for the flag with their long list of thirds quality new signings 🥇🏆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cailem Jenkins (South Morningtons new signing) Will take the competition by storm. Top 10 player in not just division 4 but the whole of the sfnl.
So a player who was named in the best 6 only 6 times across 26 games in Div3/4, is a Top 10 player across all divisions:D
A league that in 2023 has players of the ilk of Mitch Brown, Dane Swan, Marley Williams, Ty Vickery, Ryan Semmel, Luke Tapscott, Aaron Edwards, Stephen Muller, Josh Fox, Nathan Wright, Luke Potts, Lucas Walmsley & Nathan Freeman.
My guess would be there would be at least 15 players per Div 1 side way better than him let alone Div 2 FFS

So a player who was named in the best 6 only 6 times across 26 games in Div3/4, is a Top 10 player across all divisions:D
A league that in 2023 has players of the ilk of Mitch Brown, Dane Swan, Marley Williams, Ty Vickery, Ryan Semmel, Luke Tapscott, Aaron Edwards, Stephen Muller, Josh Fox, Nathan Wright, Luke Potts, Lucas Walmsley & Nathan Freeman.
My guess would be there would be at least 15 players per Div 1 side way better than him let alone Div 2 FFS

Well said but think ya missed Byron Wright

On CPH2271 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great Pick-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back