SNFL Div 4 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard that the new Lyndhurst coach told players to * off in front of the whole group for questioning his coaching methods if true no wonder people are leaving

How are the training numbers looking at other clubs? Considering with cricket still on.

Looking like a fair few pick ups for Dandenong and Frankston judging by the transfers. A lot Endevour Hills players seemed to have jumped over to Dandenong by the looks of it.

All the talk the other week was that the Lyndhurst coach got the flick...
checked the Lightning socials but nothing mentioned which seems odd. Must have kept his job otherwise they'd either be looking for a new coach or already announced his replacement. Can't imagine they would be training without a coach.

checked the Lightning socials but nothing mentioned which seems odd. Must have kept his job otherwise they'd either be looking for a new coach or already announced his replacement. Can't imagine they would be training without a coach.
There coach has 100% left. Apparently the assistant has taken over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

checked the Lightning socials but nothing mentioned which seems odd. Must have kept his job otherwise they'd either be looking for a new coach or already announced his replacement. Can't imagine they would be training without a coach

Coach gone. Big numbers are back. The buzz is up

Who're the top few recruits that clubs have picked up so far? any names left?
Doveton have picked up Hayden Hudgell from CPL. He’s a explosive mid with brute strength, great running capacity, fantastic overhead, dead eye in front of goals and fantastic on both sides of his body. Not to mention his off field experience especially at functions (pulls chix like it’s going out of fashion) Will turn Doveton around…..

Doveton have picked up Hayden Hudgell from CPL. He’s a explosive mid with brute strength, great running capacity, fantastic overhead, dead eye in front of goals and fantastic on both sides of his body. Not to mention his off field experience especially at functions (pulls chix like it’s going out of fashion) Will turn Doveton around…..
The bloke played 4 games in the 3rds last year and previously was in reserves, they will need allot more than that to help them. They have been averaging like 10 on the track at best.

So if Dandenong are competitive who will hold the ladder up out of Doveton and Lyndale?
I think it will be between Lyndale doveton then followed by Moorabbin. Lyndale has been getting under 10 at training, some nights only a handful. Doveton average about 11. Moorabbin has been getting decent numbers for them early this year. Lyndale hasn't resigned any players and not to sure who they are trying to bring in.
I think the team to beat this year will be Frankston with there under 19s coming up, and the players they have recruited so far. They have done a great job boosting there list and will definitely improve on last year. I think they will take it out this year. Lyndhurst are always strong, they have also recruited well , they are behind on pre season but will certainly challenge like they always do. Cerberus depends on who gets off the boat that week to play so very hard to judge. Hallam have picked up some from endeavor hills so they will be in the mix that's for sure. Dandenong has recruited very well, i would say close to a full side of new players and from what it looks like, The players are from a mix of belgrave south, Noble park and a few country clubs. They are the dark horse this year and will surprise allot of teams that's for sure. Lastly south mornington have recruited ok, but nothing to major in terms of names, they will finish above the bottom few.
My Ladder prediction

Frankston
Lydhurst
Cerberus
Dandenong
Hallam
South Mornington
Moorabbin
Doveton
Lyndale

Should be a good year, fingers crossed the full season gets done. Cant wait to watch some of these teams play.

I think it will be between Lyndale doveton then followed by Moorabbin. Lyndale has been getting under 10 at training, some nights only a handful. Doveton average about 11. Moorabbin has been getting decent numbers for them early this year. Lyndale hasn't resigned any players and not to sure who they are trying to bring in.
I think the team to beat this year will be Frankston with there under 19s coming up, and the players they have recruited so far. They have done a great job boosting there list and will definitely improve on last year. I think they will take it out this year. Lyndhurst are always strong, they have also recruited well , they are behind on pre season but will certainly challenge like they always do. Cerberus depends on who gets off the boat that week to play so very hard to judge. Hallam have picked up some from endeavor hills so they will be in the mix that's for sure. Dandenong has recruited very well, i would say close to a full side of new players and from what it looks like, The players are from a mix of belgrave south, Noble park and a few country clubs. They are the dark horse this year and will surprise allot of teams that's for sure. Lastly south mornington have recruited ok, but nothing to major in terms of names, they will finish above the bottom few.
My Ladder prediction

Frankston
Lydhurst
Cerberus
Dandenong
Hallam
South Mornington
Moorabbin
Doveton
Lyndale

Should be a good year, fingers crossed the full season gets done. Cant wait to watch some of these teams play.
Pretty fair assessment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back