SNFL Div 4 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed that they will only have two divisions next year.

b5287957-f671-4ddb-b31d-7b89ea2c82c2-jpeg.1828974

Yeah speaking to people in the club they aren’t keen on staying and I don’t think southern are gonna say no to them coming back

Why is Broadford circled? Let’s be realistic they won’t be staying with all that travel. Yea won’t get a team up again and if Hallam leave that brings Outer East D1 back to 8 teams and only 20 overall. Better to split it into a 10 / 10 divisional split.

The clip was lifted from the Kyabram league thread as there was a query as to whether Broadford's proposed move had been voted on yet (it hasn't).

Hallam are back in div 4. Apparently! And this could just be rumours but I heard from a genuine source in outer east. That if Hallam wanted to stay in that league after what they served up this season that they’d have to change their name to the Hallam Pigeons. There was a board meeting and outer east said that they’d insulted the hawk species. That’s when hallam hq said “well bugger them! If we have to change jumpers we might as well go back to SFNL and use our old kit!” The SFNL said that s**t won’t fly as we have new apparel sponsor and you’ll have to buy everything new and also there’s no discount on you affiliation fees because you’ve already been here before. That’s when the Hallam committee said “* * * *! We’ve got no money!!!!” And ran away. That’s why they have new committee now.

Could be rumours, who knows

Hallam are back in div 4. Apparently! And this could just be rumours but I heard from a genuine source in outer east. That if Hallam wanted to stay in that league after what they served up this season that they’d have to change their name to the Hallam Pigeons. There was a board meeting and outer east said that they’d insulted the hawk species. That’s when hallam hq said “well bugger them! If we have to change jumpers we might as well go back to SFNL and use our old kit!” The SFNL said that s*t won’t fly as we have new apparel sponsor and you’ll have to buy everything new and also there’s no discount on you affiliation fees because you’ve already been here before. That’s when the Hallam committee said “ * * *! We’ve got no money!!!!” And ran away. That’s why they have new committee now.

Could be rumours, who knows
Too funny

Hallam back means they probably win the flag in D4. Hampton dandy and moorabin to round out the top 4. Clayton could be in there too but they were that bad last year barely fielding 2 sides I can’t see dramatic improvement even with a few signings.

Hallam back means they probably win the flag in D4. Hampton dandy and moorabin to round out the top 4. Clayton could be in there too but they were that bad last year barely fielding 2 sides I can’t see dramatic improvement even with a few signings.

Morrabbin to do a south Mornington

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C
The Hallam league swap looks more stupid by the day. Who’s running the show at league/ AFLVIC level to allow this type of thing to go on?

Absolute joke. Honestly for all the money that’s taken from club fees for administration and affiliation, the clubs should be demanding bette
Couldn’t agree more, should be ashamed of themselves who ever is running that joint. But if they keep the same list they should do well.

The Hallam league swap looks more stupid by the day. Who’s running the show at league/ AFLVIC level to allow this type of thing to go on?

Absolute joke. Honestly for all the money that’s taken from club fees for administration and affiliation, the clubs should be demanding better.
Just paints the picture of what’s going on at league HQ
The biggest load of bull is Heatherhill!
I was sitting at a league meeting where they went through the summary of the year and they applauded heather hill for getting the thirds flag on debut, then said and I quote “hopefully in a couple of years they’ll have a divisional team up and running”
They have 60+ men!!

A lot of people really don’t like this Houston bloke the moorabin coach. Sounds like his got a bad reputation.
Not a bad reputation

A lot of jealousy with his success ..

He is a great fit for moorabin.

He has gas great success in div 1 , goes about it in a weird way .

But he can coach. Moorabin are lucky to have him ..

Not a bad reputation

A lot of jealousy with his success ..

He is a great fit for moorabin.

He has gas great success in div 1 , goes about it in a weird way .

But he can coach. Moorabin are lucky to have him ..
That’s good to hear at least! We’ll see how he goes then!

Bloke will be in prison next year for beastiality after *s the kangaroos, Unless he’s changed the way he “coaches”
Moorabin are either desperate or stupid to let him in the club.
Search his name in Bigfooty and he gets slagged off across all divisions. Div 1 are laughing at moorabin
The guy can coach, and will bring some quality players to the club. Dont worry about the BS you read on this site, They hate him because he has been Successful. Who wouldnt want a high level premiership coach at there club

The guy can coach, and will bring some quality players to the club. Dont worry about the BS you read on this site, They hate him because he has been Successful. Who wouldnt want a high level premiership coach at there club
I’ll be surprised if they can even field a team once they realise he actually can’t coach and just buys good players. Dunno if those players will be happy getting s**t coaching in Div 4

Bro, cmon. He destroyed parkmore. I saw it with my own eyes. He’s destroyed stkilda city I seen it with my own eyes. I’ve received his resume a number of times over the years to coach, it goes straight into the bin. He probably means well, but he’s the Mr Magoo of coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back