SNFL Div 4 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like an eventful weekend. Moorabbin had the better of Hampton for most of the game and did Clayton forget to come out for the second half, looked like they were going to run over the top of Hallam as well.

Doveton super competitive, have they improved out of sight or are Lyndale still middle of the pack?
Does it matter if you have the better of someone for most of the game if you lose by 5 goals??

as a neutral watching the lyndale doveton game, lyndale are a bunch of dirty flogs. Crowd are yelling abuse, players are intentionally taking other people out and umpires letting it go. Can clearly say the umpires have it out for doveton
I just watched the replay of this game and to be fair I thought it was a good contest all game, there was one occasion that a Lyndale tackle was late but nothing really in it and umpire paid the free, I couldn’t hear the crowd but the banter from behind the goals looked pretty harmless. Doveton were outclassed but in saying that they had a fair bit of the play but didn’t capitalize. If the umpires were bias against Doveton it wasn’t obvious on the replay. You sure you’re not an upset Doveton supporter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back