SNFL Div 4 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You were impressed by lyndale reserves
You’re not serious
From the sound of it, with an influx of Masala players, there may not be too much difference between the pumas 1s and 2s. Even spread of players will see them hand out a few big margins in the ressies during the regular season. Whether the seniors can do the same thing, only a matter of time.

Dandy beat Swinburne (whoever that is)
Sth morn scrape home against lyndale (Smokey’s??)
Moorabin flog masala
Hallam touch up Yarra glen
Hampton??
Weird that Moorabin would have bothered against Masala. Interclub would have been more competitive

Dandy beat Swinburne (whoever that is)
Sth morn scrape home against lyndale (Smokey’s??)
Moorabin flog masala
Hallam touch up Yarra glen
Hampton??
Swinburne are trash, but I think flogging a side by 50 is what Dandenong need lol. I think the west will do okay tbh, but I think it’s a triple threat between lyndale Hallam and Hampton, everyone else just playing a role.

Swinburne are trash, but I think flogging a side by 50 is what Dandenong need lol. I think the west will do okay tbh, but I think it’s a triple threat between lyndale Hallam and Hampton, everyone else just playing a role.

Agree on Swinburne, they were relegated from the second bottom senior division in the VAFA last season. VAFA have a had a re-jig of the grades and the bottom two grades have merged.

The teams form fluctuates every year based on students from the Uni. Nice for Dandenong to get a moral boosting win, but I certainly wouldn't read anything into it.

If taking a fortnight off to deal with the effects of a serious medical issue for my son & then being asked to take a demotion to senior assistant over the phone after returning to the club makes me a bad egg so be it.

Sheesh. Take it you’re not coaching the women’s either?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If taking a fortnight off to deal with the effects of a serious medical issue for my son & then being asked to take a demotion to senior assistant over the phone after returning to the club makes me a bad egg so be it.
The club sounds like it is a shambles. People undermining senior coach from what I have heard. You asked for time away and then were asked to take a step down ?

Don’t think kicking a team when they’re down is that good. The clowns they used to have are gone from what I hear. Might need to change a few more at the top to get the club back on track but never good to hear another local club is struggling.

Any scores from the praccy games?

Don’t think kicking a team when they’re down is that good. The clowns they used to have are gone from what I hear. Might need to change a few more at the top to get the club back on track but never good to hear another local club is struggling.

Seniors

Clayton 109

Narre south saints 54

they have been down for a very long time, then last 2 3 years talked themselves up paying spuds
hope they go in recess joke of a club

Was struggling for years went about it the wrong way got way too cocky over paying kids and blokes who weren’t committed to the cause playing against them it was easy to tell and now they are in a hole unfortunate but self inflicted

they have been down for a very long time, then last 2 3 years talked themselves up paying spuds
hope they go in recess joke of a club
Any bet you probably play for Lyndale you clown. I can't stand the club, but no club deserves to go into recess. Let's hope the next contest you go for you end up getting knocked out flog.

Was struggling for years went about it the wrong way got way too cocky over paying kids and blokes who weren’t committed to the cause playing against them it was easy to tell and now they are in a hole unfortunate but self inflicted
Can we put money on the fact you probably only have a year 9 pass?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back