SNFL Div 4 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Any bet you probably play for Lyndale you clown. I can't stand the club, but no club deserves to go into recess. Let's hope the next contest you go for you end up getting knocked out flog.
haha obviously a s**t dandy player šŸ¤£
I dont even play in this division any more but to see dandy struggling is amazing

good luck at your extraordinary meeting hopefully no one turns up again or maybe try buy some more members

Any bet you probably play for Lyndale you clown. I can't stand the club, but no club deserves to go into recess. Let's hope the next contest you go for you end up getting knocked out flog.

Played at dandy for a year and what I witnessed the club needs to finished off committee members and players snorting ice out side the club rooms at a function while families walk past. Crowd argumentā€™s caused by club coachā€™s. The club is going no where I feel for some players but not for the rest self inflicted pain

I dont even play in this division any more but to see dandy struggling is amazing

good luck at your extraordinary meeting hopefully no one turns up again or maybe try buy some more members
clearly you pay no attention to any of my comments, but that would be explained by the limited intelligence you display. I hate the club more than just about everyone due to bad experiences about 5 years ago, but regardless i wouldn't want to see any club close as it impacts the entire league. But i won't try and explain commonsense to someone that clearly lives at home with mummy

Played at dandy for a year and what I witnessed the club needs to finished off committee members and players snorting ice out side the club rooms at a function while families walk past. Crowd argumentā€™s caused by club coachā€™s. The club is going no where I feel for some players but not for the rest self inflicted pain
snorting ice at a function while families walk past.... Geez at least make it believable.

snorting ice at a function while families walk past.... Geez at least make it believable.

Witnessed it all as a player so believe what you want. Playing there and playing against over the past 5 years I have had too many experiences to wish joy for that black hole of a club. It canā€™t saved and seeing by the turnover of players each year they are finding it hard to keep blokes. Could he that come wish the sight of money and see the club rooms, functions and fans and run for the hills

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Witnessed it all as a player so believe what you want. Playing there and playing against over the past 5 years I have had too many experiences to wish joy for that black hole of a club. It canā€™t saved and seeing by the turnover of players each year they are finding it hard to keep blokes. Could he that come wish the sight of money and see the club rooms, functions and fans and run for the hills

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Witnessed it all with your own nose!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with others, there's no need be a dickhead, different people pass through all clubs, good and bad, it doesn't mean the club should die in the long term.

Whatever your experience, that club has been going for over 60 years and in that time there would be a lot of people who've worked very very hard, all you can really hope for is your work gets passed on and somebody else can take the club forward.

Also I guarantee, as do all clubs, they'll have at least a few volunteers and supporters who look forward to the footy in a social sense every winter, they will now be left without a footy home. It's called a community club for a reason.

It's plainly obvious you've never done anything toward running any footy club or community organisation.

I don't expect any sort of intelligent response, maybe it'll make you stop and think for just a second, though that's likely expecting too much.

Agree with others, there's no need be a dickhead, different people pass through all clubs, good and bad, it doesn't mean the club should die in the long term.

Whatever your experience, that club has been going for over 60 years and in that time there would be a lot of people who've worked very very hard, all you can really hope for is your work gets passed on and somebody else can take the club forward.

Also I guarantee, as do all clubs, they'll have at least a few volunteers and supporters who look forward to the footy in a social sense every winter, they will now be left without a footy home. It's called a community club for a reason.

It's plainly obvious you've never done anything toward running any footy club or community organisation.

I don't expect any sort of intelligent response, maybe it'll make you stop and think for just a second, though that's likely expecting too much.
This is true, imagine if dandy folded and all those s**t people filtered through other clubs. At least this way we know where all the brain dead morons are

R.I.P dandy

maybe changing there name back might help.
hopefully I hear by the weekend dandy are dead and buried.

Surely thereā€™s someone on here from Dandy who can let us know the outcome.

I disagree with the 3rds statement. Keep them in Div 4 and hopefully they can rebuild.

3rds comp is the easy way out and already has too many teams.

Last edited:
Suret thereā€™s someone on here from Dandy who can let us know the outcome.

I disagree with the 3rds statement. Keep them in Div and hopefully they can rebuild.

3rds comp is the east way out and already has too many teams.
The rumor is 1 side and no 19s

The rumor is 1 side and no 19s
Have a friend whos plays at Dandy for a long time. I asked him. He said the club is fully committed to 2 sides this season. Yes they have low numbers 40-45ish and with league fees going will need all players full fees to stop the club going back into debt, and that was the main issue for them.

Glad they're at least trying and not just giving up and going to thirds unlike other teams in the past.

Have a friend whos plays at Dandy for a long time. I asked him. He said the club is fully committed to 2 sides this season. Yes they have low numbers 40-45ish and with league fees going will need all players full fees to stop the club going back into debt, and that was the main issue for them.

Glad they're at least trying and not just giving up and going to thirds unlike other teams in the past.
serious question, if they need full fees from all players to avoid going back into debt does this mean they wont be paying a single player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back