SNL 2017 R2 - vs Qld Firebirds (@ Brisbane) - we get our first WIN!!! (50 vs 54)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic that the ladies have won in those famous Black and White stripes.
And am I the only one (male of course) who enjoy seeing those stripes draped upon athletic, ummm, eeerrr, I'm sure I cannot say, but males will understand.
Very nice.
Speaking about the uniform;), it was really hard to distinguish colours on TV. Think it was the stripe'on the sides.

Great to get the first ever win. Good defensive pressure all night by the Magpies.
Speaking about the uniform;), it was really hard to distinguish colours on TV. Think it was the stripe'on the sides.
Yeah it was tough to distinguish between the teams. I assume you're talking about the Chemist Warehouse logos down the side? I don't like them at all.

Great to get the first ever win. Good defensive pressure all night by the Magpies.

Yeah it was tough to distinguish between the teams. I assume you're talking about the Chemist Warehouse logos down the side? I don't like them at all.
Yes, that one and really just a token black and white strip on back skirt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was surprised we didn't go with the white position square that we used last week to give more contrast. Perhaps it was because Qld had a large white sponsor logo on the front of their dress?

Watched the replay today, (my first viewing of the team).
Great to hear the commentators calling them the Magpies and how good do those uniforms(?) look!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back