SNL 2017 R3 - vs GWS (Saturday, 4th March 7pm @ Hisense) - 'pies lose 51-59

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood Netball v GWS Netball (followed by Vixens vs Swifts @ 8.45pm)

Venue: Hisense Arean
Date: Saturday 4 March
Gates open:
ANL match (reserves): Tasmania Magpies vs Canberra Giants (@ 4.30pm)
Game time: 7.00pm (followed by Vixens vs Swifts @ 8.45pm)
TV: live on 9GEM, 9now.com.au, Netball live app

Double header ticketing information
All Magpies members with a reserved seat will have access to their reserved seat for both games of the double header (i.e. members will not be required to change seats between games).

Double header games will be fully ticketed therefore all Magpies general admission members will be required to upgrade to a reserved seat at the cost of the booking fee only.

Media preview
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...r/news-story/3f032ab1ceb304ec17075cce53d0c8c1

Round 3 and still haven't received my membership that I ordered last year. Given replacement tickets for today's game so hopefully it arrives this week. Not a bad crowd so far considering it's still 50mins til game time.

All Collingwood seats have a tshirt on them which is a nice touch. Looking forward to game time, will provide updates if anyone is interested.

13-10 at quarter time. Being out worked in attack. Their defenders are outmuscling our shooters who need to provide better options. Think there will be a change in shooters at half time, at least I hope so.

13-10 at quarter time. Being out worked in attack. Their defenders are outmuscling our shooters who need to provide better options. Think there will be a change in shooters at half time, at least I hope so.
Good call it was done before the half. Got very little idea how netball works, but it seems that GWS have more space and better skills.

Good call it was done before the half. Got very little idea how netball works, but it seems that GWS have more space and better skills.
They are making far less mistakes than us. Our execution is poor and decision making isn't as good which leaves us in bad positions. Hopefully we can turn it around from here.

We just need to start looking after the ball better. Our defence has been good, causing turnovers, creating intercepts and holding up the Giants offence. Our attack though just isn't rewarding the effort. The Giants attack is rewarding their defensive efforts. That really is the difference in the game.

Hard on Thwaites

Not really

She's only "great" when she has a goid GA.
She's always bern that way.
Dont get me wrong, she's an excellent goaler in a strong attack end, the pies dont have a GA who commands any respect or attention, as a result defenders collapse onto Caitlin and she strughles accordingly.
CBas
Romelda
Harten
Types can and do dominate as single goalers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maddi Rob needs a run at centre imo.

Kim Rav to WA

And I'd gamble on Layton at GD also.

We need attack support and ball control badly thru the middle of the court.

Watch the support bec bulley gives to her goalers
Thought the same re Layton. Really lacking in the GA and GD positions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back