Draft Watcher Snoop Dog 2018 Mock Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been through it but on face value pretty happy with the draft.

All players were on list bar 5. That includes 9 that were on my rookie list.

Thought a couple would slip through to Cat B listings but I think it shows clubs don't really rate what is left.

Biggest surprise (outside of players I missed) was Xavier O'Neill but I think I wrote on my list he was the one that I suspected would go much higher than my rating. He can play I just didn't see it when I watched him.

James Jordan was probably the one happiest with. Not many had him on their lists and I was pretty confident after Wednesday he was going to be selected. Justin McInerney was another I don't think many would have had and albeit had him in the rookie I was probably influenced a little by the fact some of the people I really rate didn't have him. Also pretty happy to see Tom Joyce go a bit higher than was probably expected to.

Of those still there Stack is my highest rated at 33 but I won't be surprised as heard some mixed reports post publishing it. Lets hope he gets there tonight.

Love to see Hanrahan, Pickett, Reynolds, Reid, Greaves, and Morgan all go tonight.

Any thoughts on O'Dwyer?

Was actually tipped into him earlier in week but I just didn't see enough of him to be confident. Looking back I think what clubs were looking for was players who have really clean hands and are creative with the ball. He doesn't get it a heap but that's a trait he has when he does.

you did a nice job identifying the undeveloped Vic talent in some later picks, Swans agreed with you

McInerney, Foot and Reynolds stand out

will read in 2019

Hopefully Rowbottom comes on but

you did a nice job identifying the undeveloped Vic talent in some later picks, Swans agreed with you

McInerney, Foot and Reynolds stand out

will read in 2019

Hopefully Rowbottom comes on but

Thanks bud

I was a bit surprised how early they went on him. I have questions on his foot skills.

Haven't been through it but on face value pretty happy with the draft.

All players were on list bar 5. That includes 9 that were on my rookie list.

Thought a couple would slip through to Cat B listings but I think it shows clubs don't really rate what is left.

Biggest surprise (outside of players I missed) was Xavier O'Neill but I think I wrote on my list he was the one that I suspected would go much higher than my rating. He can play I just didn't see it when I watched him.

James Jordan was probably the one happiest with. Not many had him on their lists and I was pretty confident after Wednesday he was going to be selected. Justin McInerney was another I don't think many would have had and albeit had him in the rookie I was probably influenced a little by the fact some of the people I really rate didn't have him. Also pretty happy to see Tom Joyce go a bit higher than was probably expected to.

Of those still there Stack is my highest rated at 33 but I won't be surprised as heard some mixed reports post publishing it. Lets hope he gets there tonight.

Love to see Hanrahan, Pickett, Reynolds, Reid, Greaves, and Morgan all go tonight.

Justin McInerney was the only surprise for me, i had never seen him play or if i did i completely missed him.

Thoughts on the tigers mate pretty happy addressed our inside midfielders and got a nice runner in Turner.Interesting Sydney Stack invited to train with us.

Thoughts on the tigers mate pretty happy addressed our inside midfielders and got a nice runner in Turner.Interesting Sydney Stack invited to train with us.

Yeah I think the mail on Stack is more his commitment than anything else. He just needs to do some pretty basic things around demonstrating he is serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back