Rumour Snow in Brunswick

Remove this Banner Ad

If Heritier O-Lufumbles was doing it it would explain his speech at Collingwood's 2014 Best and Fairest. I'd be more worried if he wasn't off his face when he made that.
Have a horrible feeling that's just the way he rolls

Clicked on thread hoping this guy was doing a comeback tour

images

Been tossing up whether to post this or not but **** it. Was at a mates birthday party last weekend in a Brunswick pub and went to drain the sea monster. As I was zipping up three men emerged from a cubicle one being a high first round draft pick from a Melbourne based team. Seems the party drugs are alive and well in the AFL
I think the OP is partially correct...

Watts comes out of a public toilet with two other blokes and the first thing the OP thinks is party drugs? Needs his gaydar adjusted...
Upon reflection I've decided that Watts can't be gay, I mean he's got potential but he just ended up tiptoeing around the outside before deciding he can't go in hard, naturally he waited for the other guy to show up to do the grunt work so he could give himself a rest.

It's all a misunderstanding and the TS just caught him ball watching.

Upon reflection I've decided that Watts can't be gay, I mean he's got potential but he just ended up tiptoeing around the outside before deciding he can't go in hard, naturally he waited for the other guy to show up to do the grunt work so he could give himself a rest.

It's all a misunderstanding and the TS just caught him ball watching.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen and heard of many players getting on the gear. Have mates who are managers of nightclubs who have ejected quite a few of them as well.

I've seen and heard of many players getting on the gear. Have mates who are managers of nightclubs who have ejected quite a few of them as well.
I read that quickly and read 'injected'. I had to do a double take. I was thinking nightclubs/peptides/gyms. Oh yeah fair enough.

Been tossing up whether to post this or not but **** it. Was at a mates birthday party last weekend in a Brunswick pub and went to drain the sea monster. As I was zipping up three men emerged from a cubicle one being a high first round draft pick from a Melbourne based team. Seems the party drugs are alive and well in the AFL
Are you implying that you are hung like a seahorse?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back