So...are you disappointed in our season?

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing that disappoints me about this season is we lost to Port Adelaide twice, so now I have to put up with another 6 months of Port fans walking around and boasting the beat the premiers and therefore will win the flag.
That's funny, at this point for me all losses in the H&A, and indeed this year in the finals, fade into utter insignificance.

The only thing that disappoints me about this season is we lost to Port Adelaide twice, so now I have to put up with another 6 months of Port fans walking around and boasting the beat the premiers and therefore will win the flag.

Essendon loss burns more in my mind.

Cracking season though had the true fairytale ending.

Now that we've won the flag who cares about any losses during the year, people can say what they want but wining a Prelim in Perth against the team who finished on top of the ladder at the end of H&A ticks the box of big interstate finals win for this group as part of the b2b2b

We can put those rose coloured glasses on now and start pointing to our dominance this year when we lose a game next year as evidence we're dropping off the cliff ;)

I came back to this thread with trepidation because I know I did some ranting this year.

I just want to say to all you fellow supporters, I apologise, I was wrong:

It's one flag every 3.64 years.

No soup for you!

At times, a frustrating season - knowing we can turn it on and dominate but saving it for when it counts.

The players never seemed to be concerned after the early losses. I remember the reactions of Port and Sydney after them beating us - that was their grand final, but we add another cup to the cabinet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At times, a frustrating season - knowing we can turn it on and dominate but saving it for when it counts.

The players never seemed to be concerned after the early losses. I remember the reactions of Port and Sydney after them beating us - that was their grand final, but we add another cup to the cabinet.

You need to add some numbers to your name!

Hahahaha hahaha

hhehehehe hahahaha

hahaha hahaha

hahahaha

Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

hahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I just watched the replay, again, and came to the same conclusion as above.

That's funny, at this point for me all losses in the H&A, and indeed this year in the finals, fade into utter insignificance.

They do for us... we won

Losers though need to hang on to anything left that might give them a bit of relief

Woodward did his knee again, disappointing.
Box Hill lost the GF again, disappointing.
Frawley held goalless by Kennedy in the GF, disappointing.
WC scored first in the GF, disappointing.
Bruce McEvaney's comments at the final siren were lame, disappointing.
Some of the banners could have been more witty, disappointing.
Alistair Clarkson could have killed an opposition supporter, let the chance slip, disappointing.
Kicked behinds in every game, disappointing.
disappointing.
disappointing.
disappointing.
disappointing.

Bruce McEvaney's comments at the final siren were lame, disappointing.
I agree with this one. "Back..to back......to back. They're threepeaters!" wasn't a patch on "The best team of the modern era - the last 50 years - produces its MASTERPIECE!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back