So how about that #1 pick hey

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to Andrew Williams for another SUPERB game.

He is in our best week in week out. :rolleyes:

Well you beat Carlton so you'll prolly finish above us. Sorry to disappoint you lot in 'stealing' the #1 pick, but we deserve it for being so ********.

worst. game. ever.

how poor was the skill level? sheesh

on the upside MM looked real ********ed. Hopefully that means getting rid of dead wood and blooding youngsters. Give them a chance and finally get rid of williams FFS! did u see williams choke every time he got near the ball in the first quarter??

Get the Booch and Heath in now, ******** o'bree and Williams off to the magoos. What a joke, Travis was great. Seriously though, we need heads to roll at the end of the year. They have to sit down and seriously accees who is good enough and who isn't at the end of the year.

16th for us.No doubt. Essendon are ******** but we are even ********ter. ********ing Collingwood :mad: I wish williams would die cos he is nothing but ********.

Can anyone else besides Alan Didak hit a player on the chest more times than not. FFS!

By the way good game by trav cloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brilliant pies said:
16th for us.No doubt. Essendon are ******** but we are even ********ter. ********ing Collingwood :mad: I wish williams would die cos he is nothing but ********.

Can anyone else besides Alan Didak hit a player on the chest more times than not. FFS!

By the way good game by trav cloke.

Geez a bit rough wishing death on someone who's just trying to make a living playing footy. Ordinary player yeah but fair dinkum, pull your head in on the death bit.

Murray said:
Apparently the younger brother of WC's Seaby (or is it Selwood, not sure which one) is something special.

Nice research there genius.

hotpie said:
Nice research there genius.

I didn't know I needed to do any research to satisfy the uneducated such as your good self.
Plus I thank you for recognising my 'genius' status.

Now tell me again just how good your love child Walker, is.

Murray said:
Apparently the younger brother of WC's Seaby (or is it Selwood, not sure which one) is something special.
That would be Joel Selwood, only problem is he's bottom age and will miss the draft age cutoff age by a month. he could get special consideration though, we could use some classy onballers in the worst way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back