Eagle87

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2005
Bangkok
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subi, Celtics, Pats, Sox
Well as long as we're stereotyping people you must be an old fat Aussie Expat who had to move to Asia to Mary a girl half you're age

You having a bad day?

I mean living in Bunbury would kinda suck but you really should relax a bit, it's Friday! Have a beer, chill ....

By the way, it's my experience that most of the old Fat Aussies that marry young poor Asian girls tend to not be expats but rather they bring them back to Oz ... often to regional working class towns ... like ohhhh, ummm, like Bunbury :p

Have a lovely night. :)

Is there any evidence of Karpany being homesick or is it just that he has a GF back in SA?

He's 18, he'll get over it :)

I'd hazard a guess that the attention he receives as an AFL listed player in a two team town might diminish any homesickness that may exist. I'd also say any homesickness this early would be a load of bullshit

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Settle sir/madam ....

I've previously assumed posters were blokes and been shot down for that assumption... so I was just covering all bases. You overreact like a girl :p better?

I work substantially more than 12 hour days, certainly this week ... 2 mins of keeping up on posts isn't that much of a stretch ...

You done embarrassing yourself with cliches; incorrect assumptions and vacuous analysis yet or you want to keep going?

Actually drive thru would be busy now; you better get back to it. Can I have fries with that thanks? :)

I don't see you use his/her anywhere else 87 so again you are making a fool of yourself.

Your continued belittling of other posters, showing little to no respect for posters with a view different to yours and your total lack of class paints you in a very poor light.

I simply don't like bigots such as Gunner, Dargie and yourself and will go out of my way to remind people like you just how insecure and inadequate you really are. That's why you act like an internet bully and belittle people on here, it some self perceived inadequacy that leads you to enjoy insulting people on forums such as these. It makes you feel like a bigger man or something.

Now I'm sure the next time you are preening and talking to yourself in the mirror you will find some self fulfilling left field justification for your personality disorder that all megalomaniacs seem to be able to devise. But just remember only you believe it because the rest of us know differently. ;)

Have to go now, off to the office as I do most Saturdays. No fries or drive thru even in sight from my office window champ. :)

Eagle87

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2005
Bangkok
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subi, Celtics, Pats, Sox
I don't see you use his/her anywhere else 87 so again you are making a fool of yourself.

Your continued belittling of other posters, showing little to no respect for posters with a view different to yours and your total lack of class paints you in a very poor light.

I simply don't like bigots such as Gunner, Dargie and yourself and will go out of my way to remind people like you just how insecure and inadequate you really are. That's why you act like an internet bully and belittle people on here, it some self perceived inadequacy that leads you to enjoy insulting people on forums such as these. It makes you feel like a bigger man or something.

Now I'm sure the next time you are preening and talking to yourself in the mirror you will find some self fulfilling left field justification for your personality disorder that all megalomaniacs seem to be able to devise. But just remember only you believe it because the rest of us know differently. ;)

Have to go now, off to the office as I do most Saturdays. No fries or drive thru even in sight from my office window champ. :)

The obsession continues .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DMan 11

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2012
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't forget to pick up your Bintang singlet on the way out ...

Ha ha - funny $hit, as a surfer who travels to indo not as much as he'd like to I can't agree more with your earlier diatribe.

I've taken to wearing as much pale linen and wrap around sunglasses as possible in the hope I'm deemed euro ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back