Underdog

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
I'd hazard a guess that the attention he receives as an AFL listed player in a two team town might diminish any homesickness that may exist. I'd also say any homesickness this early would be a load of bullshit
NicNat tweeted a photo a week or so back of Jamie Bennell and Mal Karpany in his garage playing ping pong, so it looks like the boys are already making him feel welcome.

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
We made a decision to go against choosing higher rated players to choose a lower rated player for some, as yet, unexplained reason.

Collingwood took the exact opposition position.

There is a measurable here and that is the outcome of those choices for both sides.

Assuming there is no death or disability; Aish, Schareberg & Sheed will be AFL players if, say, Aish becomes a star and Sheed a plodder we cocked up ....
We didn't utensil up.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Apr 1, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Lol at Eagle87 going on for pages about Scharenberg and Aish. There was actually a bit of insight on here from Bond and a few others, seemed we rated it
1 ?
2 Scharenberg
3 ?
4 McDonald
5 Sheed
I wonder if Bont and Kelly were 1 and 3 or Boyd/Billings/Kolo.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Lol at Eagle87 going on for pages about Scharenberg and Aish. There was actually a bit of insight on here from Bond and a few others, seemed we rated it
1 ?
2 Scharenberg
3 ?
4 McDonald
5 Sheed
I wonder if Bont and Kelly were 1 and 3 or Boyd/Billings/Kolo.
Yeah E87 rated Aish highly seemingly mostly based on his dad’s ability.

Scharenberg without injuries would be an absolute star of the comp though IMO.

Bont doesn’t strike me as someone our recruiters would have rated for some reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LittleGreekGod

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah E87 rated Aish highly seemingly mostly based on his dad’s ability.

Scharenberg without injuries would be an absolute star of the comp though IMO.

Bont doesn’t strike me as someone our recruiters would have rated for some reason
Bont was actually WCE preferred pick at 6
It was only when WB indicated that they were likely to take him with their pick that the WCE did the deal with Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back