So, how did we do in the Draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

You going to bring out ping pong references next?

I can see you now in your Singha/Bintang singlet sitting in a bar full of Aussies, discussing your in depth knowledge of Asia ....

:)

No to all three - no ping pong references, no bintang singlet and no in depth knowledge of asia

Anyway most ladyboys I've seen pics of I'd still go before a sizeable percentage of some locals

Eagle87

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2005
Bangkok
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subi, Celtics, Pats, Sox
No to all three - no ping pong references, no bintang singlet and no in depth knowledge of asia

Anyway most ladyboys I've seen pics of I'd still go before a sizeable percentage of some locals

Haha ... you're probably not alone. The concern of course is doing them and finding out later :p

They are actually pretty easy to pick after you've been there a while... funny though watching the odd newbie who has no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigJkDarls

Debutant
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Haha ... you're probably not alone. The concern of course is doing them and finding out later :p

They are actually pretty easy to pick after you've been there a while... funny though watching the odd newbie who has no idea.

Its all in the hips

BigJkDarls

Debutant
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
It can be. But given they can get hip reconstructions then you'd be brave to base it a on that :p

Well if you like banging prostitutes then thats the risk you take
Anyways back on track, I think we covered a few holes in the list hopefully it all pays of

Anyways back on track, I think we covered a few holes in the list hopefully it all pays of

So getting back on track involves covering a few holes then does it?

Eagle87

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2005
Bangkok
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subi, Celtics, Pats, Sox

Strange comment....

Not sure what it had to do with banging hookers. Perhaps refer back to my earlier post about Asian illiterates, spouting silly cliches ....

You have a Bintang singlet? :)

BigJkDarls

Debutant
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Strange comment....

Not sure what it had to do with banging hollers. Perhaps refer back to my earlier post about Asian illiterates, spouting silly cliches ....

You have a Bintang singlet? :)

Shut up you ******* dick your comments on this forum are a load antagonistic rubish looking for a confrontation. You're either a massive troll or a * Witt who has to have his only conversations online cause you'd probably get beaten up otherwise.

BigJkDarls

Debutant
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Well as long as we're stereotyping people you must be an old fat Aussie Expat who had to move to Asia to Mary a girl half you're age

Remove this Banner Ad

Back