So is Ricky gunna play???

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 3, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He signed my daugthers autograph book last week... and was so caring and patient... with King and Stevens out hee has the perfect chance to start his career again... heres hoping he plays and has a great game...

GO RICKY... GO RICKY...

I'd like to see Ricky, D Smith and Hilton get a chance this Friday night.

------------------
If you see me getting mighty,
If you see me getting high,
Knock me down,
I'm not bigger than Life

R.H.C.P.

I would have to agree with you there Mal!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Rooboy 96:
He signed my daugthers autograph book last week

GO RICKY... GO RICKY...

So when Ricky O carks it in 50 or 60 years her autograph book will be worth 50cents with just his signature
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hey ,just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand"

Originally posted by JUBJUB:

So when Ricky O carks it in 50 or 60 years her autograph book will be worth 50cents with just his signature
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

There you go... farcken money... shite somethings are just a little more important then money... If you could have seen the smile on her face...

GO RICKY! GO RICKY! GO RICKY! GO!!!!!

Rooboy, don't waste your breath....there are plenty of people out there who don't know the value of a child's smile....but those of us who know, well, we know and apprciate. As for the others, well, they'll just go along with their lives and, well, I guess they'll never miss anything they never had.

It is so hard to not feel sad for these people... that never experience such joy... a bit like it is sad to see so many supporters that have not enjoyed the experience of seeing their team win a premiership...

Can we place bets at what time Ricky O limps off the ground with an injury against Port ?

I'll take 7 minutes into the 3rd Qtr.

If that's the case, I reckon Spidey will be knocking on your door at the 10 minute mark, just to punch you in the nose for your prediction coming true!
biggrin.gif

Seriously, I expect Ricky to be used off the bench, and not be used for more than 10-15 minutes at a time. It's only common sense to be careful with a player with his injury history, and hopefully easing him back slowly will benefit him and, in turn, the club too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think that Jub Jub, being a fan of the Cats, would be a bit more sympathetic to the amount of work that Ricky has put into trying to get back on the field, when you consider the chronic hamstring injuries that wrecked the career of Paul Lynch. Lynch, along with the Cats, worked so hard to get over his hamstring problems, but sadly, he got delisted at the end of last season.

Can we place bets at what time Ricky O limps off the ground with an injury against Port ?

I'll take 7 minutes into the 3rd Qtr.

If he comes on 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter, you may be right.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

So Rooboy, Shinners, Spidey and all other RO fans,

Now that his moment has arrived, where do you think he will play ?

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

Originally posted by Rooboy 96:
He signed my daugthers autograph book last week... and was so caring and patient... .[/B]

He wouldn't exactly have been pressed for time with the queue, would he ?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

Originally posted by Carey_is_King:

He wouldn't exactly have been pressed for time with the queue, would he ?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Careful C-I-K,Spidey will get you for having a crack at Ricky O.

Ricky OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Isn't that what North supporters will say if he ever plays?

------------------
"Hey ,just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand"

Spidey - did you see that Ricky O made the back page of the PM edition of Thursday's Hun?

No doubt you already know and your whole room is wallpapered with it!

Malibu

I have an idea. It will make us both very rich. What we do is develop this new line of Ricky O merchandise (well, we just take everyday items and whack a picture of Ricky onto it....um, that's Ricky Olarenshaw, NOT Ricky Martin) and just sell it to, well, a certain, very well defined target group*.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Capitalist Shinboners

*Actually, can one person be considered a "group"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back