So is Ricky gunna play???

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Darky:
What if she doesn't shop at Target?
wink.gif

We'll just have to wait for her outside the Armani shop at Chadstone!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Shinboners (edited 09 March 2001).]

Originally posted by Shinboners:

I have an idea. It will make us both very rich. What we do is develop this new line of Ricky O merchandise

Would one pants leg have to have more space so we can put bandages on like Ricky O does ?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hey ,just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand"

I just want to wish Ricky all the best for tonight & hope he has a great game to stick it up all those knockers.
GO Ricky you're so fine.
biggrin.gif

There you go Spidey.

------------------
mantis

Originally posted by The Grim Reaper:
I hope he does play. Have a look at his great right foot kicking and how he goes for the fourth option and holds onto the ball too long.

obviously you havent watched the 93 grand final recently, ricky was awesome in the first half and along with longy set up the win
so quick to forget

CIK i reckon he will play on the wing, or perhaps a run on the ball, with king and stevens out i think he will have to have a run in the midfield at some stage

Originally posted by walshy1993:
obviously you havent watched the 93 grand final recently, ricky was awesome in the first half and along with longy set up the win
so quick to forget

Yeah only seven and a half years
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hey ,just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand"

Originally posted by Shinboners:
Malibu

I have an idea. It will make us both very rich. What we do is develop this new line of Ricky O merchandise (well, we just take everyday items and whack a picture of Ricky onto it....um, that's Ricky Olarenshaw, NOT Ricky Martin) and just sell it to, well, a certain, very well defined target group*.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Capitalist Shinboners

*Actually, can one person be considered a "group"?

Shinners, the old dears in the Roos Peninsula Supporters Group have that idea wrapped up. I remember at family days they have their tent set up with cheap soap with player photos stuck on them. We bought a Capuano one for a friend for a joke.

I'm feeling ill now after saying that.

I remember the 93 GF.....
I also remember that was the last time Olarenshaw played a good game.

Dont you think it is rather obvious that if you have to go to 1993 to pick out a good game someone played, he doesnt have a lot going for him 8 years down the track?

If he was any good, Sheedy wouldnt have got rid of him. Ditto Calthorpe.

Originally posted by Malibu:

Shinners, the old dears in the Roos Peninsula Supporters Group have that idea wrapped up. I remember at family days they have their tent set up with cheap soap with player photos stuck on them. We bought a Capuano one for a friend for a joke.

Wouldn't they have MADE the Capuano one for a joke?

Originally posted by Rooboy 96:
CIK... posts like this give you very little credibility...

A little more than posts telling us what a good player he is, I would suggest. I do not come here seeking credibility, by the way.

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

waaaaaaaaaaaat he was in the paper and i didnt see him WOT THE damn......Fukin PM edition i bought like every paper that day but not PM herald ahhhhhhhh my fuking jesus MALIBU..s**t DO U HAVE IT CAN U GIVE IT TO ME???????

sPiDeR eVeRiTt and RiCkY oLaReNsHaW
~kewlest players round!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't really get too much ground time did he?

I think a few more weeks in the Magoos, I honestly don't think he's fully match fit yet.

lol i know 35 eye he looks like an abbo with that tan hehe a very sexy one but!

hmm well i guess he didnt play the best game and maybe needs to get his match fitness up more in the ressies but ah well i was so stoked to see him play finally that i cried like the whole game lol!

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk (edited 12 March 2001).]

Maybe he could get rid of the ball instead of just holding it, getting tackled and giving away a free kick. That would help his game plan no end. And help the Roos. I think he could learn this in the next say 18 weeks in the two's and then he would be of help to another club like Richmond. They have heaps of players like him he would fit in.

Go The Skull !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC.

So that was what we were all waiting for ?
What a "debut"!!
Holds the ball too long - too slow, poor decision making, which is it ?

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

I believe the poor decision was not to delist him before the pre-season draft. God only knows why he and Heavy-d Calthorpe are taking the spot of a kid with even a resonable amount of skill. We would end up better off in the long run.

Go the Skull !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC..

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk:
waaaaaaaaaaaat he was in the paper and i didnt see him WOT THE damn......Fukin PM edition i bought like every paper that day but not PM herald ahhhhhhhh my fuking jesus MALIBU..s**t DO U HAVE IT CAN U GIVE IT TO ME???????

Don't get your knickers in a twist, I have kept it for you. Hehehe

Rickchick with you all the way... one game and these guys are writing him off... give the bloke a go... he just may surprise a few of you... like Jason McCartney probably did...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back