so... just how dirty is Delly?

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
I sort of stopped following ball around the turn of the century, about 2000.

so, how dirty really is the man from Maryborough? Are the seppos whinging? I is Delly really tripping players and threatening their cruciate ligaments like the Man U cnut, was it Cole(???) that ran thru Colosimo's knee, and caused his career to disintegrate in one moment. *asteriskcaveat

*well, p'raps Colosimo's career ends when he had signed with Peter Jess' flawed business model carlton soccer club, and the stupid ponytail. Was Peter really the uncle of Jimmy Jess?

I have my scepticism about how dirty Matty Delladova is, does he just play hard and scrag? fair cop u whinging seppo's.

Wanna know the opinions from the FigBooty tribe.

#Delly ftw

Apr 5, 2015
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
no, a legit question.

I wish to know some of the opinions from an informed crowd, and cannot be bothered going to an Aus bball forum to find the answer, sorry for putting you out Runnin Blue
You’re not putting me out blackcat, I am simply commenting on the style of your post.

As far as I know, Delly once badly injured an opposition player when diving for a loose ball. Nothing in it, just never gives up. Other than that, he is known as hard working and tenacious.

Gave the U.S. bball media something to talk about for the rest of the finals series though.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
He’s not a dirty player. If Korver had dived for the ball like you’d expect a desperate player in the playoffs to do then his ankle never breaks. Horford is a bitch. Taj thing really wasn’t much tbh, can’t remember any other ‘dirty’ stuff he has done.

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
You’re not putting me out blackcat, I am simply commenting on the style of your post.

As far as I know, Delly once badly injured an opposition player when diving for a loose ball. Nothing in it, just never gives up. Other than that, he is known as hard working and tenacious.

Gave the U.S. bball media something to talk about for the rest of the finals series though.
thanks.

It looks like the guy should never have made the Show, that is, the US elite pro game, it really looks like he was a mediocre St Mary's player under Patrick. So... #respect, now he is a crucial national team member, and when Kyrie went down 2015, he had to step up and start an NBA finals(championships) series. so, gotta respect his career and talent to make that grade.

As I thought tho, a meme of Seppo's whinging.

Back