So Malthouse was right after all!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I think that Collingwood's performance since he's left has proven that he did the right thing in leaving the club. After all, he got a head coaching job at another strong club and whilst they may not be world beaters at the moment, they do have a future and should do better as time goes on. So well done Malthouse, you were right all along! :thumbsu:

I think that Collingwood's performance since he's left has proven that he did the right thing in leaving the club. After all, he got a head coaching job at another strong club and whilst they may not be world beaters at the moment, they do have a future and should do better as time goes on. So well done Malthouse, you were right all along! :thumbsu:

Good thread....would read again :rolleyes:

LOL you tricked me. :D

Lol, Buckley.

896700-mark-neeld.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injuries have cruelled our last two seasons but it's had the knock on effect of developing a clutch of kids that will drive the next flag

Buckley = ultimate professional

Malthouse = dithering old man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back