So the sky has fallen

Remove this Banner Ad

Where do we go from here ? Not only do we have player retention issues, we also have coach retention issues.

Adelaide is a beautiful city but why do people want to leave it ? I feel sadness at times not living there.

Are the issues with the coaches, staff or players being mentally weak ?

What can we do to fix these issues and become a destination club ?

Where do we go from here ? Not only do we have player retention issues, we also have coach retention issues.

Adelaide is a beautiful city but why do people want to leave it ? I feel sadness at times not living there.

We know what we have to do, but that would put those in power out of work, which will never happen

I presume that you are referring to Polec and Lade?

Where you under a rock this year when all the interstate re-signing who were also targeted by other clubs with the go-home factor and more money????

Where you under a rock this year when all the interstate re-signing who were also targeted by other clubs with the go-home factor and more money????
Probably. I can't remember.

You obviously didn't read everything so go easy on the keyboard.

What, you mean what you posted....I read it.
BTW, given the season they had you wouldn't begrudge them from leaving, but all re-sign.
I never said I begrudged them. I was asking questions of the club and its culture and if it causes them to leave for that reason.

I never said I begrudged them. I was asking questions of the club and its culture and if it causes them to leave for that reason.
All clubs have players that either miss home or want to chase the money so they don't re-sign but it didn't happened this year to the Crows as they got the right players this time for this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back