So the Syrian Army are the good guys now?

Remove this Banner Ad

ISIS have destroyed the Roman theatre and the other remaining Roman cultural artifacts in Palmyra.

ISIS have destroyed the Roman theatre and the other remaining Roman cultural artifacts in Palmyra.

sigh , talban blowing up that 5000 yr old buddiest statue a while back is a dam shitty thing to do also

i forgot liveleak was a thing and stumbled upon r/WatchingPeopleDie which has its fair share of Islamic flogs. the Jordan guy burning is the cage was not cricket

“I wanted to see if there was in some small way, a way that I could express the love and the aloha and the care that the American people have for the people of Syria, and to see firsthand what was happening there, to see that situation there,” Gabbard told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Wednesday.

I’ll tell you what I heard from the Syrian people that I met with, Jake, walking down the street in Aleppo, in Damascus, hearing from them.

They expressed happiness and joy at seeing an American walking through their streets. But they also asked why the U.S. and its allies are providing support and arms to terrorist groups like al-Nusra, al-Qaida or al-Sham, ISIS who are on the ground there, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing the Syrian people.

“The reality is… every place that I went, every person that I spoke to, I asked this question to them, and without hesitation, they said, there are no moderate rebels. Who are these moderate rebels that people keep speaking of?

http://www.thelastamericanvagabond....th-cnn-secret-visit-syria-no-moderate-rebels/

tulsi-gabbard-1.jpg

Tulsi-gabbard-promoted-major.jpg

EPIC: Tulsi Gabbard Calls Adam Kinzinger, John McCain and Evan McMullin Terrorist Enablers…

Posted on January 25, 2017 by sundance
This is beyond epic. Representative Tulsi Gabbard visited Syria and delivers big and bold truth to CNN upon her return interview.

Gabbard deconstructs the false narrative sold by the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama administration, John McCain, Adam Kinzinger and Evan McMullin -all of whom supported the various terrorist factions within Syria- and sets the record straight:

The “Rebels” in Syria are extremist terrorists.

CNN host Jake Tapper just didn’t know what to do with himself as Gabbard deconstructed his ideological, and brutally wrong, talking points. Tapper left staring at the camera with that doofy expression, puzzled and wrinkled brow: “huh”? Watch:

Last edited:

Explaining to Jake Tapper that she met people from all walks of life in Aleppo and Damascus, Gabbard said that Syrians “expressed happiness and joy at seeing an American walking their streets.”But they also wanted to know “why is it that the United States, its allies and other countries, are providing support, are providing arms, to terrorist groups like Al-Nusra, Al-Qaeda, ISIS, who are on the ground there, raping, kidnapping, torturing, and killing the Syrian people?

“They asked me why is the United States supporting these terrorist groups who are destroying Syria – when it was Al-Qaeda who attacked the United States on 9/11, not Syria.

“I didn’t have an answer for that.“

That was more than Jake Tapper, who was hostile from the beginning of the interview, could handle.

His face screwed up, he lashed out, saying, “Obviously the United States government denies providing any sort of help to the terrorist groups you are talking about, they say they provide help for the rebel groups.“

If that was supposed to Tapper’s knockout blow, Gabbard saw it coming a mile away.

Without missing a beat, she calmly deconstructed his ideological, and savagely wrong, talking points.

“The reality is, Jake – and I’m glad you bought up that point – every place that I went, every person I spoke to, I asked this question to them. And without hesitation, they said ‘there are no moderate rebels, who are these moderate rebels that people keep speaking of?’

“Regardless of the name of these groups, the strongest fighting force on the ground in Syria is Al-Nusra or Al-Qaeda and ISIS. That is a fact. There are a number of different other groups, all of them are fighting alongside, with or under the command of the strongest group on the ground that is trying to overthrow Assad.”

Tulsi Gabbard completely deconstructed the false narrative sold by the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama administration, John McCain, Adam Kinzinger and Evan McMullin – all of whom supported the various terrorist factions within Syria – and sets the record straight:

There are no “moderate rebels” in Syria. “Moderate rebels” is an Obama-era propaganda myth. The opposition to Assad is led by ISIS and Al-Qaeda – and they are raping, kidnapping and murdering Syrian women, men and children – and any smaller rebel groups fighting against Assad are fighting in coalition with ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

http://whatsupic.com/news-politics-usa/congresswoman-returns-from-syria.html

sigh , talban blowing up that 5000 yr old buddiest statue a while back is a dam shitty thing to do also

i forgot liveleak was a thing and stumbled upon r/WatchingPeopleDie which has its fair share of Islamic flogs. the Jordan guy burning is the cage was not cricket
Can I just say Buddha lived 2600 yrs ago, how can it be 5000years old?

Gabbard: US attack on Syrian airfield 'short-sighted,' reckless

© Victoria Sarno Jordan

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) on Thursday ripped the Trump administration's decision to launch an attack on Syrian military targets as reckless and "short-sighted."

"This administration has acted recklessly without care or consideration of the dire consequences of the United States attack on Syria without waiting for the collection of evidence from the scene of the chemical poisoning," she said in a statement.

“It angers and saddens me that President Trump has taken the advice of war hawks and escalated our illegal regime change war to overthrow the Syrian government. This escalation is short-sighted and will lead to more dead civilians, more refugees, the strengthening of al-Qaeda and other terrorists, and a possible nuclear war between the United States and Russia."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ack-on-syrian-airfield-short-sighted-reckless

The title of this thread "So the Syrian Army are the good guys now?" unfortunately plays into the "good guys v bad guys" framework which is vitally important, if you are one of those who wishes to paint this and other conflicts in a most simplistic and disingenuous form in order to strengthen one's own vested interest.

The truth of the story is that in that neck of the woods, just as in the continent of Africa now, there is no "good guys or bad guys", all there is, is reaction to circumstances and that just blurs the the line between good and bad.

The s**t that has been going on in the Middle East has been endemic in that part of the world since the end of WW1 and at various times, those that used to be the "good guys", like Saddam Hussein, became "bad guys"; "freedom fighters" became "terrorists". The mob that Assad and the Syrian Army allegedly used chemical weapons on are "good guys" when in Syria but "bad guys" when they cross the border into Iraq.

The latest events in Syria is a desperate attempt by the USA to stop Syria, with the aid of Russia, wiping out the "good guys" in Syria, who are the "bad guys" in Iraq and therefore, not having control of that vital piece of land that has borders with Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Iraq and Turkey.

This is another set up by the US an it's allies to legitimise an invasion/war but this time, we are not talking about invading some starved out and undefendable country like Iraq, we are talking about an incredibly well organised and equipped Army machine backed by Russia and before we give our support to Turnbull and Shorten in allowing our country to join in with America in this conflict, we should all take a big step back, take some huge deep breaths and look at what actually happened instead of taking as gospel what the EMBEDDED MEDIA is telling us.

This is the closest we have come to a World War since the Second World War and now, we have the two "combatants", as well as Israel, possessing nuclear weapons and if people think that Trump or Putin aren't stupid enough to use them, Trump is a f****ng moron who has no concept of reality and Putin won't just sit there and not respond and Israel, well, they are religious fanatics and they wouldn't have any qualms about blowing themselves and the Mohammedans and Christians to kingdom come to avoid subjugation and persecution again.

The title of this thread "So the Syrian Army are the good guys now?" unfortunately plays into the "good guys v bad guys" framework which is vitally important, if you are one of those who wishes to paint this and other conflicts in a most simplistic and disingenuous form in order to strengthen one's own vested interest.

The truth of the story is that in that neck of the woods, just as in the continent of Africa now, there is no "good guys or bad guys", all there is, is reaction to circumstances and that just blurs the the line between good and bad.

The s**t that has been going on in the Middle East has been endemic in that part of the world since the end of WW1 and at various times, those that used to be the "good guys", like Saddam Hussein, became "bad guys"; "freedom fighters" became "terrorists". The mob that Assad and the Syrian Army allegedly used chemical weapons on are "good guys" when in Syria but "bad guys" when they cross the border into Iraq.

The latest events in Syria is a desperate attempt by the USA to stop Syria, with the aid of Russia, wiping out the "good guys" in Syria, who are the "bad guys" in Iraq and therefore, not having control of that vital piece of land that has borders with Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Iraq and Turkey.

This is another set up by the US an it's allies to legitimise an invasion/war but this time, we are not talking about invading some starved out and undefendable country like Iraq, we are talking about an incredibly well organised and equipped Army machine backed by Russia and before we give our support to Turnbull and Shorten in allowing our country to join in with America in this conflict, we should all take a big step back, take some huge deep breaths and look at what actually happened instead of taking as gospel what the EMBEDDED MEDIA is telling us.

This is the closest we have come to a World War since the Second World War and now, we have the two "combatants", as well as Israel, possessing nuclear weapons and if people think that Trump or Putin aren't stupid enough to use them, Trump is a f****ng moron who has no concept of reality and Putin won't just sit there and not respond and Israel, well, they are religious fanatics and they wouldn't have any qualms about blowing themselves and the Mohammedans and Christians to kingdom come to avoid subjugation and persecution again.
It's the same morons that gave us Iraq 1 and 2... Afghanistan... Libya.... Yemen...
Australia like Trump is a puppet... and no I don't support the Australian defence Force no more... blindly going into war because you are told to.. unlike in the past the reasons for war were not understood and men would trust its country.. Those who go to war now have blood on thier hands.
They no longer protect me or you or the innocents they bomb and kill.

Last edited:

It's the same morons that gave us Iraq 1 and 2... Afghanistan... Libya.... Yemen...
Australia like Trump is a puppet... and no I don't support the Australian defence Force no more... blindly going into war because you are told to.. unlike in the past the reasons for war were not understood and men would trust its country.. Those who go to war now have blood on thier hands.
They no longer protect me or you or the innocents they bomb and kill.

I've replied to Northalive's conspiracy theory in the other thread. Although I see he's added some stupid and offensive things about rebels being 'good guys' (according to who? the US does nothing about them getting killed, it's the chemical weapons they drew a line over) and generalisations (e.g. about the entire African continent... it's enough to make me think his account has been hijacked).

But for you, Nut, and johnnypanther, CatFan79, Sir James Sober and Total Power - just remember how ready you were to believe this, when the war you thought the US and Australia were so keen for doesn't happen. You have swallowed the Assad/Russia lines on the basis of this being a ruse for the US to go into another war. If you were paying attention you'd see that there is little indication of the US having an appetite to go beyond the token attack on that airbase. So IF this war doesn't happen - still allowing for you to think you're in the right here - IF it doesn't happen you will have to admit to yourselves you were sucked in by a conspiracy theory and hopefully be far less selectively gullible and cynical next time.

And WTF is the deal with people throwing in Afghanistan or the Gulf War as being wars on false pretexts? Are these people who believe 9/11 was an inside job, and... what? That Saddam was tricked into going into Kuwait?? WMDs and Iraq was the illegal war and the worst 'Western' policy decision in my life-time. The rest are nothing like it. Plenty of reasons to be anti-War without believing lies or defending tyrants.

I've replied to Northalive's conspiracy theory in the other thread. Although I see he's added some stupid and offensive things about rebels being 'good guys' (according to who? the US does nothing about them getting killed, it's the chemical weapons they drew a line over) and generalisations (e.g. about the entire African continent... it's enough to make me think his account has been hijacked).

But for you, Nut, and johnnypanther, CatFan79, Sir James Sober and Total Power - just remember how ready you were to believe this, when the war you thought the US and Australia were so keen for doesn't happen. You have swallowed the Assad/Russia lines on the basis of this being a ruse for the US to go into another war. If you were paying attention you'd see that there is little indication of the US having an appetite to go beyond the token attack on that airbase. So IF this war doesn't happen - still allowing for you to think you're in the right here - IF it doesn't happen you will have to admit to yourselves you were sucked in by a conspiracy theory and hopefully be far less selectively gullible and cynical next time.

And WTF is the deal with people throwing in Afghanistan or the Gulf War as being wars on false pretexts? Are these people who believe 9/11 was an inside job, and... what? That Saddam was tricked into going into Kuwait?? WMDs and Iraq was the illegal war and the worst 'Western' policy decision in my life-time. The rest are nothing like it. Plenty of reasons to be anti-War without believing lies or defending tyrants.
Dead babies once again wheeled out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your continued use of & throwing out the "Conspiracy theory' tag-line is no argument mate....All is does is expose you as someone with no argument.....Much the same as 'Rabbit-hole', 'Lizard-people' & 'Rothschilds' hold about the same amount of credibility these days.

Your allegiance to the flag & U.S/Israeli Imperialism is as blind as it gets....Your towing of the MSM hoodwinked lines betrays the fact; that it's sheeple like you, for whom the term "Idiot-Box' was coined for.

The U.S/NATO & Australia has no god-damn right to be in the Middle East in the first place.....Democracy my arse....No one buys the bullshit anymore, other than flag waving hysterics such as yourself.

Your attempted legitimising & justification of the slaughter & displacement of millions says it all.....You have no clue son.

Your continued use of & throwing out the "Conspiracy theory' tag-line is no argument mate....All is does is expose you as someone with no argument.....Much the same as 'Rabbit-hole', 'Lizard-people' & 'Rothschilds' hold about the same amount of credibility these days.

Your allegiance to the flag & U.S/Israeli Imperialism is as blind as it gets....Your towing of the MSM hoodwinked lines betrays the fact; that it's sheeple like you, for whom the term "Idiot-Box' was coined for.

The U.S/NATO & Australia has no god-damn right to be in the Middle East in the first place.....Democracy my arse....No one buys the bullshit anymore, other than flag waving hysterics such as yourself.

Your attempted legitimising & justification of the slaughter & displacement of millions says it all.....You have no clue son.

Their are no innocents here. Save the unarmed civilians. They are the victims in all this mess.
Its a given we should never have gotten involved this. The US history at 'peace keeping' is simply abysmal. The fact Australia was led by the nose into this is a bigger disgrace.
You cannot bomb people into peace. You just create more enmity, refugees & misery.

If you were paying attention you'd see that there is little indication of the US having an appetite to go beyond the token attack on that airbase.

Look who's been 'conditioned' to believe the US can bomb whoever they like whenever they like.

You forgot to add.. 'the US only invade countries/arm regimes/overthrow democratically elected governments to spread democracy and peace throughout the world.'

The so-called 'White-helmets', the group involved in this supposed 'gas-attack' expose....Are a bunch of Turkish mercenaries under the employ of NATO....Headed by an ex-British, navy-seal commander....No war, no pay.

The same NATO responsible for the military coup & civil war in Ukraine & currently continuing it's build-up & encircling on The Eastern European front with Russia....Who have neither invaded nor threatened anyone, other than to secure it's Black-Sea fleet, ensconced in the Crimea, post the NATO/C.I.A led coup there.

Assad is a Democratically elected leader whom has also threatened no one, other than to protect his people & his country from hostile invaders....Who want Syria's land & oil...And whom are indifferent to how many millions of innocent lives that will cost.

Those of us who can still see & think with our own eyes & minds, know who the evil-empire is....The U.S govt & it's corporate neo-con oligarchs, in their thirst & greed for money, oil, power & world-domination at any cost.

The ONLY thing standing in their evil way in the Middle-East, is Putin's nukes....That doesn't make Putin the 'bad-guy' in this scenario....It makes him the stop-gap between the corporate oligarchs profit-margins & balance-sheets....And all the rest is just bullshit Imperialist propaganda.

The Yanks & Saudi's have been killing that many children - on a daily basis - in Yemen, these past 2 years solid....Rampant hypocrisy.

This bears all the usual hallmarks of a pre-planned manouvre, with the gassing BS providing as justification, cover & the propaganda angle, for the MSM to sell it upon....As transparent as it gets.

The so-called 'White-helmets', the group involved in this supposed 'gas-attack' expose....Are a bunch of Turkish mercenaries under the employ of NATO....Headed by an ex-British, navy-seal commander....No war, no pay.

The same NATO responsible for the military coup & civil war in Ukraine & currently continuing it's build-up & encircling on The Eastern European front with Russia....Who have neither invaded nor threatened anyone, other than to secure it's Black-Sea fleet, ensconced in the Crimea, post the NATO/C.I.A led coup there.

Assad is a Democratically elected leader whom has also threatened no one, other than to protect his people & his country from hostile invaders....Who want Syria's land & oil...And whom are indifferent to how many millions of innocent lives that will cost.

Those of us who can still see & think with our own eyes & minds, know who the evil-empire is....The U.S govt & it's corporate neo-con oligarchs, in their thirst & greed for money, oil, power & world-domination at any cost.

The ONLY thing standing in their evil way in the Middle-East, is Putin's nukes....That doesn't make Putin the 'bad-guy' in this scenario....It makes him the stop-gap between the corporate oligarchs profit-margins & balance-sheets....And all the rest is just bullshit Imperialist propaganda.

The Yanks & Saudi's have been killing that many children - on a daily basis - in Yemen, these past 2 years solid....Rampant hypocrisy.

This bears all the usual hallmarks of a pre-planned manouvre, with the gassing BS providing as justification, cover & the propaganda angle, for the MSM to sell it upon....As transparent as it gets.

:thumbsu:

Look who's been 'conditioned' to believe the US can bomb whoever they like whenever they like.
Nope. I think you had misread what I've said or you're assuming that posters like P35 (who above is spinning so hard he says Assad threatens "no one") aren't lying to you about me. The reference to 'token' is that they did very little damage and pre-warned the Russians that it was happening. For all the outrage about the US hitting Assad's airbase, the US, NATO, the Russians, the Syrians, the rebels, Da'esh, Kurds, etc. have all already been in Syria's civil war for a long while. The US 'drew a line' about chemical warfare and Obama was mocked for not following through with that when Assad was using Chlorine. Now Trump followed through with it in a relatively minimal way. Even the relatively anti-US news site The Intercept went as far as to suggest that the loss of Syrian soldiers was a surprise given there had been plenty of time to move multiple aircraft away from the bombs:
"Although at least six Syrian airmen died in the attack, according to a Syrian military spokesman, it seems inconceivable that the Russian military personnel fleeing the base would not have alerted their allies to what was coming. Video recorded by a Russian military drone over the base suggested to some observers that the Syrians might have moved some of their jets out of their bunkers in anticipation of the strikes"​
You forgot to add.. 'the US only invade countries/arm regimes/overthrow democratically elected governments to spread democracy and peace throughout the world.'
Now you are literally putting words into my mouth, rather than addressing the clear flaws in the conspiracy argument.

What rubbish, remind me how he became leader?
Protecting his people by killing them? Right.

This bears all the usual hallmarks of a pre-planned manouvre
This I might agree but I don't think for the same reasons as you do.

What rubbish, remind me how he became leader?
Protecting his people by killing them? Right.

This I might agree but I don't think for the same reasons as you do.

Assad is the democratically elected head of State....All his people are behind him, as both Tulsi Gabbard & Ron Paul know first-hand....It is only the U.S/NATO/ Saudi & Israeli trained & funded terrorist groups, his troops have been killing in self defense.

Assad has no interest in a Civil war....It was manipulated upon him by these externally funded Sunni groups....The so-called 'Arab Spring', was a C.I.A funded propaganda initiative, to begin both the Salafist incursions, that then began the killing & mayhem....All orchestrated from the beginning. Divide & conquer, the old Roman dictum every U.S military officer graduate learns at West Point.

Do yourself a favor & study the Roman Empire in depth Mags....Particularly under the reign of Augustus Octavian....All the U.S/C.I.A/MSM propaganda tricks & modus operandi are to be found there....They're really not that smart, intelligent nor original....Roman Imperialism 101.

Never forget....The U.S went to the Middle East on a lie & for which they should be on trial for war crimes....They're still there & their still lying through their teeth ( White man speak with forked tongue) & Killing & murdering innocent civilians en-masse.....Why on earth do you imagine that 20 million Muslim refugees have sought refuge in Europe?....You cannot possibly be this blind & open to pure manipulation.

As to your last point....Wrong again.

Open your eyes to the world of bullshit that is U.S MSM Mags....It is all owned, run & operated by the same neo-con, multi-nat oligarchs, who are so heavily invested in securing all the Middle East oil for themselves & the land for Israel.

The U.S is owned & run by a fascist, global corporatocracy....That uses the U.S military & it's massive bank-roll to fund proxy-wars to achieve it's end goals....The MSM is merely it's propaganda wing, used as a front & cover for the genocide....There are no more excuses to remain blind to this fact.

Assad is the democratically elected head of State....All his people are behind him, as both Tulsi Gabbard & Ron Paul know first-hand....It is only the U.S/NATO/ Saudi & Israeli trained & funded terrorist groups, his troops have been killing in self defense.

Assad has no interest in a Civil war....It was manipulated upon him by these externally funded Sunni groups....The so-called 'Arab Spring', was a C.I.A funded propaganda initiative, to begin both the Salafist incursions, that then began the killing & mayhem....All orchestrated from the beginning. Divide & conquer, the old Roman dictum every U.S military officer graduate learns at West Point.

Do yourself a favor & study the Roman Empire in depth Mags....Particularly under the reign of Augustus Octavian....All the U.S/C.I.A/MSM propaganda tricks & modus operandi are to be found there....They're really not that smart, intelligent nor original....Roman Imperialism 101.

Never forget....The U.S went to the Middle East on a lie & for which they should be on trial for war crimes....They're still there & their still lying through their teeth ( White man speak with forked tongue) & Killing & murdering innocent civilians en-masse.....Why on earth do you imagine that 20 million Muslim refugees have sought refuge in Europe?....You cannot possibly be this blind & open to pure manipulation.

As to your last point....Wrong again.

Open your eyes to the world of bullshit that is U.S MSM Mags....It is all owned, run & operated by the same neo-con, multi-nat oligarchs, who are so heavily invested in securing all the Middle East oil for themselves & the land for Israel.

The U.S is owned & run by a fascist, global corporatocracy....That uses the U.S military & it's massive bank-roll to fund proxy-wars to achieve it's end goals....The MSM is merely it's propaganda wing, used as a front & cover for the genocide....There are no more excuses to remain blind to this fact.
Are you incapable of answering a simple question?

Explain how bombing a sovereign country is not an act of war?.... don't tag me again you fruit loop.

T

Assad is a Democratically elected leader whom has also threatened no one,

I am now convinced that you are a troll. Do you even know how elections happen in a democracy. You got a lot of reading to do, you are either in denial or deliberately trolling or incapable of basic reasoning.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back