So was Germany a failure for our injuries?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lockyer24

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
I think Elliott was always a really hard case to fix. If we can get him back for the pointy end in good shape it's a win.

Moore is flying. Not worried there.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

partypie

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Green Bay Packers
How does the song go?

The ankle bone's connected to the shin bone,

The shin bone's connected to the knee bone,

The knee bone's connected to the thigh bone,

The thigh bone's connected to the hamstring (bone)...

Open and shut case - German herr doktors know nuhhhsssingggg and should be facing the firing squad (the corporate type, not the bang-bang type)!!!

Bad Horse

Thoroughbred of Sin
Mar 26, 2016
Josh Schache's underwear drawer
AFL Club
Collingwood
We need to stop sending Australian athletes overseas, for whatever reason, as bad things happen. Look at Pharlap.
I told him...beware those American ponies. He didnt listen.

Of course being a kiwi its possible I should have said punnies to get the message across.

Saintly Viewed

So You Think
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
No.. Moore and Elliot.. combined.. have played the equivalent of 10 yrs of footy in 10 rounds.. given where they were going..

Markfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Margot Robbie's Shaving Team...
i was just thinking about whether a player can have the same injury happen again. The exact same series of muscles or tendons or even the same down to the cell level.... the exact same injury. Then I was wondering if it could be the same injury if it happened in different circumstances. Straining a hamstring on the half forward line at Kardinia Park compared to the back pocket at the MCG. I suppose if they were the same injuries at the molecular level ... the exact same number of damaged cells etc - then it could be the same injury, even if the two injuries occurred in two different locations. Fascinating stuff....

Top Bottom