So was Germany a failure for our injuries?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Elliott was always a really hard case to fix. If we can get him back for the pointy end in good shape it's a win.

Moore is flying. Not worried there.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

How does the song go?

The ankle bone's connected to the shin bone,

The shin bone's connected to the knee bone,

The knee bone's connected to the thigh bone,

The thigh bone's connected to the hamstring (bone)...

Open and shut case - German herr doktors know nuhhhsssingggg and should be facing the firing squad (the corporate type, not the bang-bang type)!!!

We need to stop sending Australian athletes overseas, for whatever reason, as bad things happen. Look at Pharlap.

I told him...beware those American ponies. He didnt listen.

Of course being a kiwi its possible I should have said punnies to get the message across.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was just thinking about whether a player can have the same injury happen again. The exact same series of muscles or tendons or even the same down to the cell level.... the exact same injury. Then I was wondering if it could be the same injury if it happened in different circumstances. Straining a hamstring on the half forward line at Kardinia Park compared to the back pocket at the MCG. I suppose if they were the same injuries at the molecular level ... the exact same number of damaged cells etc - then it could be the same injury, even if the two injuries occurred in two different locations. Fascinating stuff....

With normal service returning for Elliott and Moore, was this a waste of time and money? Seems these guys will always struggle to get on the park.
giphy.gif

Did you like the part where he said that the buttock contusion altered his gait biomechanics and led to increrased stress through the hamstrings?

You would have thought that David Francis or Lachlan Fooks might be able to figure that out, wouldn't you?
Go away.
Don’t know what you’ve said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back