So, what camp should the boys do this pre-season?

Remove this Banner Ad

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
I think the club tried to hard to get an edge last pre season. The camp was a disaster. Maybe we can come up with better ideas for a camp, or elements of a camp.

I’m thinking a blindfolded, paintball comp. Maybe held somewhere challenging, like Hanging Rock or the Grampians.

What else but.....

549643_e87ffc1b7c1a50b6b32401b0afbab91e.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing says camp like the New Orleans Mardi gras

Well I had to come up with something when I found "this one time at band camp" was already played

I think the club tried to hard to get an edge last pre season. The camp was a disaster. Maybe we can come up with better ideas for a camp, or elements of a camp.

I’m thinking a blindfolded, paintball comp. Maybe held somewhere challenging, like Hanging Rock or the Grampians.

Let the players stay at home. Send Burton and Hass to Camp Delta.

Send them off to the APY Lands or to Tanzania to work on a community project together and build a school in a week or a water supply and sanitation system for a village - or all the above - and remind them what a hugely privileged group they are - and how lucky they are to have us as supporters. Supporters expected to contribute in some way to the project as well.

And yes jokes aside, I'm actually serious. :)

ETA: They can holiday at Victor Harbor afterwards over the Christmas New Year period only. Back to Pre-season on 2 January.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back