So, what's the deal between alleged sex offender Cardinal George Pell and Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Is Pell holding onto the young 'uns of the Richmond heirarchy is some kind of (purely hypothetical at this point) paedophillic bartering system?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/ri...l/news-story/d52409cc37dfa89705816bc8a64014d0

THE Richmond Football Club has decided that Cardinal George Pell will remain in his longstanding role as Vice Patron of the club until there is an outcome in relation to the charges of historical sexual assault offences he faces.
Pell is one of several eminent public figures who had the ex-officio role of “Vice Patron’’ with the Tigers, who have just decided that Pell will retain that position, pending the outcome of any trial.

The issue of Pell’s position with the club — although largely symbolic — has been raised on social media. Richmond’s response, made in a statement to Fox Sports, has been to acknowledge the serious nature of the charges against Pell, but to say he would remain in his honorary role, pending the legal outcome...

As far as I know he has now been charged and this situation is as yet unresolved. As the issue enters into a new phase and widens (much like the bum cheeks of pre-pubescent boys for ranked members of the Catholic clergy) will we see the Richmond Football Club begging for a pull-out?

Even though I write this purely for the purposes of satire enquiring minds still wanna know...

Is Pell holding onto the young 'uns of the Richmond heirarchy is some kind of (purely hypothetical at this point) paedophillic bartering system?

As far as I know he has now been charged and this situation is as yet unresolved. As the issue enters into a new phase and widens (much like the bum cheeks of pre-pubescent boys for ranked members of the Catholic clergy) will we see the Richmond Football Club begging for a pull-out?

Even though I write this purely for the purposes of satire enquiring minds still wanna know...
The Croatian Richmond supporters need to be kept happy too, I suppose...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So was he a fiddler or an enabler or both? Good to see the Federal Govt not tax these Paedo clubs yet they charge all of us (lol, I mean the 4 of us not on welfare).

So was he a fiddler or an enabler or both? Good to see the Federal Govt not tax these Paedo clubs yet they charge all of us (lol, I mean the 4 of us not on welfare).

Judging by the wording of the two separate cases, both.

Only heard it in the background but I believe choir boys in Melbourne and swimming pools and cinemas in Ballarat were mentioned.

sFBquyz.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back