So where do we start Don?

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, his selection policy and acceptance of continued pathetic efforts from senior players is playing a bigger part in why we are so s**t, than the camp.

Another 15-20 games into Fog, Doedee and ROB would have been handy.

Not to mention his glacially slow ball movement gameplan.

Meh, his selection policy and acceptance of continued pathetic efforts from senior players is playing a bigger part in why we are so sh*t, than the camp.

Another 15-20 games into Fog, Doedee and ROB would have been handy.

Not to mention his glacially slow ball movement gameplan.

And McAsey was a clear improvement on the injury riddled rubbish that Tex has dished up all year bar 1 quarter.

I thought Dons responses were fine, he addressed it in that horror press conference with Burton.

Hopefully the new Chairman is able to come out and shut it down once they start ...only 6 months to go !

Is it wrong of me not to trust Chappy's word?

So that's 2 ex coaches who've said we should say something but not actually said anything.

I agree with Don, but surely you can tee off now you're not involved ?? I wonder if anyone here would believe anything he said anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on previous posts about what these camps are like, it may very well be Collective Minds forcing everyone to shut up shop given the talk that NDA's were signed by everyone prior to the activities starting.
If that's the case I don't think I'd have ever gone on it in the first place. Easy to say of course.

But I'm pretty sure you'd be right

I think what Don is saying is that the club needs to address this s**t once and for all. Obviously should have been done straight after the camp if we had a decent chairman. By extension he is also saying that if they do put this to bed it will be completely untenable for Chapman, Riccuito and Fagan to continue on and they will need to stand down immediately. The reason these three have allowed this to fester and damage the club is due to them knowing they were culpable and not wanting to take any responsibility. These three scumbags would rather see the club destroyed than have the issue dealt with. They know it would result in complete embarrassment and the shame they deserve.

He's under a gag order from the club.

As per Rooch's latest article:

"Pyke, who is subject to a club-imposed confidentially agreement, insists the camp was designed with the right intentions but was not executed perfectly."

Last edited:
Based on previous posts about what these camps are like, it may very well be Collective Minds forcing everyone to shut up shop given the talk that NDA's were signed by everyone prior to the activities starting.

I think this is a major reason the AFL wishes this would just go away and not be thoroughly scrutinized externally. The possible legal ramifications from Collective Mind suing the Crows and/or AFL (maybe even the players?) if everything came out has to be considered. Hell, given what happened when he was sacked, Burton could end up taking legal action too.

Last edited:
As per Rooch's latest article:

"Pyke, who is subject to a club-imposed confidentially agreement, insists the camp was designed with the right intentions but was not executed perfectly."

That why he is not allowed to spill or I think he would be like this character

md.gif

FFS. It was a dumb camp that happened over 2 years ago with dumb activities which pissed a few people off. It’s dramatic idiots like u that fuel the media into dragging up these controversies. Get over it. Try getting out of your worn out armchair and go do some volunteer work and find a real reason to get so worked up. Your stupid, dramatic, over the top, look at me comments are just getting old
You are clueless. If the club had dealt with it properly then it would have been put to bed. I am just as sick of hearing about than s**t as anyone. Is it that ******* hard to tell exactly what went on, own up to their mistakes and apologise to any players that were psychologically harmed from this camp. Yeah it is hard for our bunch of campaigners running our club as they would rather see our club destroyed in the media than own up to their * ups and put an end to this two years ago. Don't embarrass yourself by replying to my post when you clearly dont know what the * your on about. You sound like you work at the club.

Last edited:
Pot calling the kettle black Don saying we need to address it.

He had 2 years to do that.

I saw quite clearly what Pyke had to deal with/endure at the time of the ball tearing presser that he fronted with Burton. we were stuffed way back then and must have been pulling in a hundred different directions. Didn't the boys club bite us in the finish eh ? Hell everything we may have had/been as a football club is now destroyed.

FFS. It was a dumb camp that happened over 2 years ago with dumb activities which pissed a few people off. It’s dramatic idiots like u that fuel the media into dragging up these controversies. Get over it. Try getting out of your worn out armchair and go do some volunteer work and find a real reason to get so worked up. Your stupid, dramatic, over the top, look at me comments are just getting old

Well why can’t we get it out of the papers and media if it was just a couple of dumb activities.

If we had strong leadership this whole incident would have been killed in 2018.

What generally happens is the the actual cover up is worse than the crime itself and this is what has happened here.

Chapman, Fagan and Roo need to get out and let this club move on. It won’t with these cluster*ers in charge.

What I'd read, I think, was that the players were told they couldn't say anything because the club had signed NDAs on their behalf. Which I found curious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back