So who are we going for in the Grand Final ?

Who are we going for in the 2021 Grand Final ?

• The Bulldogs

• The Dees

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Power.

.....oh wait. They effing choked at home. AGAIN.

they choked a lot in prelims back in the early 2000s to.

developing a bit of a choking reputation is Port.

wouldnt want to be one of their fans.

must suck to get this close all the time but never make it.

would rather not make finals myself then live through that.

port power. :poo::poo::poo::poo:
Dude, sending you to a Prelim thumping through the semi finals is what we live for, thats reward enough.

I’ll be wagering a substantial amount on a Melbourne victory.

Backline is solid.

Superior Defensive structure in back half wins GFs when things are tight and heat is on.

And Dogs are not lightweights.
They are $1.60 favourites how much are you wagering in such a 50/50 game that makes it a substantial win? Even if you bet 1k on the H2H you are only making $600 IF they win.

No Melbourne supporter under 70 years of age has fully appreciated a Melbourne premiership. It's been a very long time. I sincerely hope Melbourne win. It's time for the diehard Demon supporters to see some joy. Life's too short.
tottenham fans relate to this !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne. I was over the Bulldogs fairytale by the end of prelim final weekend 2016. I'm not at that stage with Melbourne this year.

How can you not like Gawn? Anything to do with NicNat by any chance?

Lol, fairs fair.
I thought I was posting on the WC board (as typically I get alerts about new threads only on the WC board). I usually wouldn't be so forthright in my dislike of a player on the mainboard (except for Selwood).
Probably more my interactions with Melbourne fans this year have tainted my view on him rather than him as a player (and I can't comment on him as a person).

If we lose I will be really happy for Melbourne, and if we win a little sad for them after having such a good year.

I agree with the sentiment here. If we have to lose to anyone in a GF I think the dees might be at the top of that list. They’ve had a great year, a very likeable captain and evidently a good coach. Petracca and Oliver are great to watch, and that defence is ******* solid.

Their fans are long-suffering and a drought breaking flag is always nice to see.

I think after the initial emotion of the loss, the team on the wrong side of the result should be bolstered by the strong likelihood that they’ll be in the flag race up to their eyeballs for a few years to come.

A rare GF where most fans don't despise at least one of the clubs. If we are to lose to any club, the Dogs would probably be the club that would make it semi-bearable. Being mid 40's though, I really want that flag! This means everything to my age group in particular who has been through so much sh** over the years. If we do happen to win, it will be ironic that it's on the other side of the country, but it won't be any less meaningful...

Back