so who do we take with the first 2 picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year Collingwood only won 1 of its first 9 games yet still managed to avoid the spoon. A bit premature to assume they have it all wrapped up.

Read the 1972 thread about Greening, now that is something you can really hang your hat on.

milnedog44 said:
What saying that your side will win less than 5 games? :rolleyes:
There is still 14 left and the comp is very even this year. Anyone can beat anyone

Its not really true that anyone can beat anyone, especially for us, we can only beat the other bottom four sides really.

I know my side very well and the weaknesses in our side will prohibit it us from winning more than 6 or so games.

loyalty 100%
I never said ill jump ship
sainters are only this smug cause finishing near the bottom for years is starting to pay off
only going on the first 6 games . I hope it turns around for us

milnedog44 said:
What saying that your side will win less than 5 games? :rolleyes:
There is still 14 left and the comp is very even this year. Anyone can beat anyone
no we still get our first 2 picks no matter where they are

Pie 4 Life said:
Sydney, Hawthorn or Port have the wooden spoon sewn up.
forgot about port but hawthorn will do better

is there a more ordinary team than collingwood this season?
i guess port have come pretty close.
it's tough when you've buckley and rocca missing for large sections of the season i suppose.
is mick malthouse gonna jump ship?

Winterstick said:
sainters are only this smug cause finishing near the bottom for years is starting to pay off

What!

Saints finishing on or near the bottom still hasnt given them any success.

Winterstick said:
no we still get our first 2 picks no matter where they are
You said
"so who do we take with the first 2 picks"
not
"so who do we take with our first 2 picks"

there is a difference and you're trying to get out of now, stick to your original comments mate.

Winterstick said:
loyalty 100%
I never said ill jump ship
only going on the first 6 games . I hope it turns around for us
Why have you put st kilda in this thread? :confused:
I have never jumped of the bandwagon in my life going to every game whenever we are on the bench, how am I smug when I say you have no loyalty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

milnedog44 said:
Why have you put st kilda in this thread? :confused:
I have never jumped of the bandwagon in my life going to every game whenever we are on the bench, how am I smug when I say you have no loyalty?
smug because you a stkilda supporter came on to our part of the board and question my loyalty

MGREG said:
You are on the COLLINGWOOD BOARD, thats what.

PIIIISSSSSSS ORRRRRRRFFFFFFFFF and bag Hird again.
didn't bag hird champ, quite the opposite.
It isn't illegal to post on the collingwood board last time I checked and what I posted had nothing to do with st kilda you guys just opted to make it about us. Get a life.

milnedog44 said:
didn't bag hird champ, quite the opposite.
It isn't illegal to post on the collingwood board last time I checked and what I posted had nothing to do with st kilda you guys just opted to make it about us. Get a life.

FUCCCKKKK OFFFFF.

Do you understand? Or are you a twit?

We dont want to talk to you.

Ignore the little siant pecker, anyone who names themself after a party drug administering bbq peddler is belowq even us toothless masses

taff wa said:
Last year Collingwood only won 1 of its first 9 games yet still managed to avoid the spoon. A bit premature to assume they have it all wrapped up.

Read the 1972 thread about Greening, now that is something you can really hang your hat on.

Taking the spoon when you're club is schyte is not as bad as it sounds. We were schyte and seem to be coming on nicely with the addition of deledio, tambling, pattison, meyer. Still a long way to go but our depth is imroving.

I hear the draft is a lot stronger this year.

itsintheblood said:
Taking the spoon when you're club is schyte is not as bad as it sounds. We were schyte and seem to be coming on nicely with the addition of deledio, tambling, pattison, meyer. Still a long way to go but our depth is imroving.

I hear the draft is a lot stronger this year.

Ill give u first pick for deledio

Pies fans,
don't worry about this StKilda supporter..

I mean, when ppl barrack for a loser club like st kilda, and then win a few games, first thing they're gonna do is stick the boots into a club that's one of the big 4 in Vic, and have had plenty of success.

Tell him to look in the Saints trophy room, and then look in Collingwood's.. he'll soon shut his trap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back