Analysis So who do we want to play in the PF??

Who would we prefer to play in the PF

• Hawks

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 77 73.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We beat hawks last time in perth. No fear of them. And people are forgetting they are a lot less used to travel than Adelaide. Adelaide do it almost as much as us distance wise

Last time we played both teams at Subi we won. I'd back us to beat both here, at the G is a different proposition (Hawks kicking, Adelaide's forwards having more space).

Looking forward to tonight's game. I think it should be clear pretty early on whether last week was an abberration for the Hawks or not. Hopefully a tough and physically taxing game for whoever wins.

Never wish injuries upon anyone, no matter what team or who they are. Even if it's Boomer Harvey.

Let's just hope they have a bruising encounter and are "Tired" next week. :thumbsu:
What if instead of injury, I wish Sam Mitchell a bout of food poisoning which causes him to fall over some tram tracks on the way to the G and a tram runs over, dismembering his legs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't say no to a few injuries to the likes of Mitchell, Hodge, Roughead, Walker, Dangerfield, Jacobs, etc.
I dont agree with wishing injuries on players...
I am however fully supportive of an all-in-brawl with hard punches thrown, which results in 8 from each side getting 2 weeks suspensions each ;)!

If we were to wish injury to multiple players, it'd be better for them to get injured during the game against us. That way they have no one to take their spot.

I don't know who I want to win I don't know who I want to win !!! Ahhhhhhh

I think without gunston and the hawks lack of travel experience that should be better. Adelaide have a lot of tall forwards and we may have no Macca and an underdone Johnson.

Plus Adelaide are as used to travelling as us

But I'm scared of hawthorn

I just don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back