Prediction So who is the mystery player that has re-signed ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Today at the breakfast where we discussed the men's games... we heard this tidbit. Believe what you want, our educated guess is that we know who the signing is. I'd love to be wrong and see it be Lever or McGovern! Or, better yet, that it be all three!
Or Sloane or Walker to extend their contract.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

If it is Erin Phillips re-signing, they should be comfortable saying 'Exciting signing for the Crows' women's team this week'

Shouldn't have to play games. It's news in its own right. Being vague or a smarty pants about it only annoys people for being mislead.

It's actually disrespectful for women's football to do it in this way. Saying people will only be interested if we trick them into thinking there's a chance it's a men's player, so string them along.

If it is Erin Phillips re-signing, they should be comfortable saying 'Exciting signing for the Crows' women's team this week'

Shouldn't have to play games. It's news in its own right. Being vague or a smarty pants about it only annoys people for being mislead.

It's actually disrespectful for women's football to do it in this way. Saying people will only be interested if we trick them into thinking there's a chance it's a men's player, so string them along.
Damn good point.

Rowie: "I'll put the toolshed this man has signed on for another 4 years - awesome news for the Crows"
images

Burton:"Sure has, we are really please he has committed long term. He's a wonderful player"
upload_2017-5-21_21-53-33.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowie just on this morning and referred to the player as a 'lad' now to refer to Erin as a lad is a bit of a stretch.
He also said by mid week.
Anyway will see what happens.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Well there you go, not quite sure I would agree with Rowie that he's "prominent", but still a very good signing
Yeah, not exactly what I would call prominent either.

With a 3 year deal it's clear that we see Talia and Hartigan as our 2 key defenders for the medium term (and hopefully also lock in Lever to complete the trifecta).

I sort of feel sorry for Hartigan that I'm not super excited about his re-signing, only because I was hoping for Lever, McGovern, Sloane or Cameron.

Erin is also still in the US from what I understand. If we were going to announce her signing, you'd think she'd be here for it.

Maybe she had a chat to these crows on the weekend about playing? ;) Great to see her get out and support one of our international teams after they tweeted at her they would be in her home town playing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back