Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2001
Heaven
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
So who's King of the Ring?

DAMN!!! I was watching Smack Down on Saturday night thinking "I better ring up for Main Event". And then I forgot. :(

So what happened? Who won? How did the Rock's return go?

Semis
RVD beat Jericho
Lesner beat Test

Final
Lesner beat RVD

Angle made Hogan tap :) .

Flair beat Latino Heat due to Bubba Ray :rolleyes: .

Taker beat HHH.

Rock talked BS as usual, but it's good to have him back, if we are going to have who's popularity way exceeds his ability I rather it be Rock than the redkneck that belts his wife. At least the Rock actually gives a **** about the WWE.

Originally posted by Rocco Jones
Semis
RVD beat Jericho
Lesner beat Test

BUGGER AND BUGGER!!!

Final
Lesner beat RVD

DOUBLE BUGGER!!!!

Angle made Hogan tap :)

COOL!!!!! :D

Flair beat Latino Heat due to Bubba Ray :rolleyes: .

Enough's enough. Surely!!!!

Taker beat HHH.

Grrrrrrrrrr................. I HATE Taker.

Rock talked BS as usual, but it's good to have him back, if we are going to have who's popularity way exceeds his ability I rather it be Rock than the redkneck that belts his wife. At least the Rock actually gives a **** about the WWE.

I was never a huge fan, but he's grown on me. Especially after the Scorpion King. I'm glad he's back. :)

Thanks Rocco

I had the feeling that Brock would be KOTR. It will be a very interesting Summerslam, Taker V Brock. Any takers (pardon the pun) on who might win?

Originally posted by RoosLuver
I had the feeling that Brock would be KOTR. It will be a very interesting Summerslam, Taker V Brock. Any takers (pardon the pun) on who might win?

Who is to say that it will be Taker? There is Vengeance before Summer Slam and that is when Lesnar get's his shot.

I would predict a title change or Lesnar losing his right to a title shot as two heels against each other doesn't really work.

Originally posted by Rocco Jones
HEY, HOW COULD I FORGET?

FLYING EGG'S GIRL WON THE WWE WOMEN'S TITLE!!!!

The Molly go round is just a sensational move!

About time too :) :)

I hope she still has it in August, because then theres a chance she might come to Melbourne

And you're right Sir Rocco, the Molly-Go-Round is sublime

Heyman never once last night mentioned Brock would be fighting Taker, only that he would get a shot at the title. Taker will be dropping the title soon, possibly even to Angle with their mini feud heating up a bit, leaving an Angle/Lesnar title match :drool

i predict that lesnar will drop heyman like a bad habit thus turning him face and making the taker / lesnar title match viable and an intriuging one to watch

Originally posted by josh1
Mandy i don't no how you could say that you were not a big fan of him.

Everyone likes the rock.

I don't like the Rock. He always does the same things and his catch phrases bore me to tears. His matches are also too predictable

Originally posted by josh1
Mandy i don't no how you could say that you were not a big fan of him.

Everyone likes the rock.
Gee thanks for taking upon yourself for speaking for everyone.:rolleyes:
I used to like the Crock :D oops i mean the rock, he was an excellent heel fresh his mic skills when ten times better.
As a face after first turn he has been as dull as dogs*it,really how can you just say the same things over and over and over again,his mic skills aren't as good as people want to believe.(Angle ****es all overhim in that department)
His matches are just sooooooooooo dull Rock starts match against 1-2 get his ar*e handed to him makes an amazing comeback rock bottom/peoples elbow<shudder> worst finishing move ever, yes worse than the worm. and the match is over yay exciting not at all predictable:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by The_Flying_Egg

I don't like the Rock. He always does the same things and his catch phrases bore me to tears. His matches are also too predictable

A Rock match may be predictable but surely he's not the only one with that problem.

Originally posted by neville

A Rock match may be predictable but surely he's not the only one with that problem.

I didn't say he was. But I think his are the most predictable, particularly now Austin has gone. He's got bugger all moves and he does the same thing's every match

Originally posted by Benoit is god

Gee thanks for taking upon yourself for speaking for everyone.:rolleyes:
I used to like the Crock :D oops i mean the rock, he was an excellent heel fresh his mic skills when ten times better.
As a face after first turn he has been as dull as dogs*it,really how can you just say the same things over and over and over again,his mic skills aren't as good as people want to believe.(Angle ****es all overhim in that department)
His matches are just sooooooooooo dull Rock starts match against 1-2 get his ar*e handed to him makes an amazing comeback rock bottom/peoples elbow<shudder> worst finishing move ever, yes worse than the worm. and the match is over yay exciting not at all predictable:rolleyes:
I hear ya brother...... Long Live Kurt Angle!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back