So, who's calling in sick Friday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Taking 3 annual leave days to turn it into a 6 day break - intend to party like a mofo and be a zombie most of next week anyway.
Two 3 day working weeks works well.
Almost the same. Taking Wednesday, Friday and Monday. 2 day week and a 4 day week.

My party like a mofo days are well and truly over though. I'll be doing siteworks for a garden shed.. like a mofo.

I haven't worked a full week for this whole month

Two months for me and I won't be working a full week next week either as I have a day off for a medical procedure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Always do that. I get 3 weeks off a year. Usually take a couple of one week breaks and spread the rest to coincide with public holidays.
Only 3 weeks?

Yep. Thats standard. Often you can get 4 or 5 after a few years.
Damn, condolences.
By negotiation and with approval, we can take leave at half pay here which I do every time I can. The bean-counters love it, great for the budget and time > money so I get more leave

Damn, condolences.
By negotiation and with approval, we can take leave at half pay here which I do every time I can. The bean-counters love it, great for the budget and time > money so I get more leave

All good. Can't complain. I finish at lunch on Fridays and I'd prefer that over an extra week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back