So, Who's Winning The Brownlow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Doesn't seem to be a standout this year, Dangerwood Jnr - Dustycotchin having average seasons by their standards, could we be in for an upset? Is big Maxxy or Grundy a chance?

Anyway, i'm tipping Jordan De goey to finish top 10, reckon he's racked up 3-4 BOG's so far with a couple of minor maybes.

Personally i think Gawn or Higgins.

Mitchell could very easily but I think his best games have often come in losses.. and his consistency will hurt him.

Cripps won't poll 3s.

Buddy could get a lot of 3s... and if he has more blinders then maybe. I think it will be a low voting year.

this might be a little bias, but i'm thinking D.Smith has a window of outside chance..
i'd like us to win just something, a medal if nothing else.

if not, i'd like to know that one of our players won a coaches encouragement award, or y'know..
something, maybe a McDonalds voucher, whatever..

Don't worry, Danniher will surely win mark of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally i think Gawn or Higgins.

Mitchell could very easily but I think his best games have often come in losses.. and his consistency will hurt him.

Cripps won't poll 3s.

Buddy could get a lot of 3s... and if he has more blinders then maybe. I think it will be a low voting year.
Higgins wouldn't have got any votes today, my votes go.

3: Grundy (wasn't one of his better games but had a few running bounces in the second half, call me crazy but umpires love that s**t, thought his battle with Goldy was fairly even though)

2: De Goey (was very good at important stages, 4 goals)

1: Pendles

martin will be a lost closer than people think. he had a few huge games early, went through a poor/injured patch (though still a very good level) and the last few weeks has started to hit it again. With 5 games if he grabs 3 BOGS and a few 1-2s he could go close, dont think he'll win though.

This year is the most even for a long time. I dont think the last few years of stupidly high votes will win, and a player may only need low 20s to take the medal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back