So why aren't you going to the footy ?

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
You got to wonder how dumb some oppo flogs really are .
You don’t have to wonder with Carlton fans. They’re all brain dead

1656199035863.jpeg

Jul 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Let's see if the AFL are consistent. Houli got 4 weeks for swinging his arm back to break a hold while going for the ball. Stewart lined Prestia up off the ball. Both resulted in severe concussions.

I won't hold my breath, Bolton copped a $20k fine for brawling in public, May and Melksham nothing for the same.

Roksman

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Whatever the crowd number is next week, that's how many Richmond supporters are supporting the current corruption of AFL.

You're part of the problem.

Saw many people complaining why Dimma doesn't "speak up" in his post match press conference. If you're so hellbent on sending a message, then there's no better message than empty stadiums.

Stop being hypocritical.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
I hate the constant rule changes. I honestly don’t think many over the past 20 years have added to the sport.
I hate the AFL think they can make the public celebrate affairs that are personal and private and has no place in my life or lifestyle.
I think the sport had become over saturated in the media and I dislike the click bait attention seeking stories of bottom feeding substance were now used to seeing or hearing.
I love the Tigers, will always buy a Richmond membership but I’m letting my AFL membership go after this year and will be happier attending my local games and catching up with ex teammates.
Local football still has some affinity to the game for me. The AFL is a product I have grown to loath

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Ticketek site selling general admission for $27 (probably plus a booking fee of $3). I buy these for away games played at the G. Always find unused seats up on level 4. Some games you can get down to spare seats in the M areas of the Southern Stand. If you happen to be on a mobile plan with Telstra you can buy them for $20 + booking fee through their website.
Have heard lots getting on Telstra , good deal $20

Roksman

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Whatever the crowd number is next week, that's how many Richmond supporters are supporting the current corruption of AFL.

You're part of the problem.

Saw many people complaining why Dimma doesn't "speak up" in his post match press conference. If you're so hellbent on sending a message, then there's no better message than empty stadiums.

Stop being hypocritical.
So I see the AFL approved of not stopping play while Prestia was unconscious and Geelong kicked a goal from that play.

Yet people here still can't see what's happening and are attending games?

Amazing.

BringOn2017

Cancelled
Apr 27, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Until the umpiring becomes normal and doesn't dictate who wins the game, wont be going.

I'm not talking about the occassional bad decision where the umpire was blindsided or something, I'm talking about pattern of inconsistent bullshit that has robbed us of two important games this year, Sydney and Geelong games. * off AFL.

Rocco sifreddi

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Until the umpiring becomes normal and doesn't dictate who wins the game, wont be going.

I'm not talking about the occassional bad decision where the umpire was blindsided or something, I'm talking about pattern of inconsistent bullshit that has robbed us of two important games this year, Sydney and Geelong games. * off AFL.
Spitting facts .

Danw0w

Cancelled
Footy Club Survivor 1: Adelaide Voter
Feb 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Let's see if the AFL are consistent. Houli got 4 weeks for swinging his arm back to break a hold while going for the ball. Stewart lined Prestia up off the ball. Both resulted in severe concussions.

I won't hold my breath, Bolton copped a $20k fine for brawling in public, May and Melksham nothing for the same.
Protecting a teammate’s girlfriend from being assaulted by a creep: 20k fine

Brawling with a teammate in public over trivial issues: Nothing

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
I think the Tom Stewart decision makes it obvious.

The AFL run the competition for the Geelong football club. Other clubs are a side issue

It is hard to watch footy when the AFL agenda including the umpiring and all other administrative issues make it all in favour of providing the benefits to Geelong

Kegs

Senior List
Jun 27, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
As a Geelong supporter you would know all about bitching, moaning and groaning about things that weren't a problem before 2017 🏆🏆🏆 ;)

Back