Opinion So will Kieran Strachan make his debut this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be good to see what Shirley has got this week against the Bombers. I think the Billy Frampton experiment hasn't worked and we aren't going to make finals so lets see what he brings to the table.
I like the understated way you said we aren't going to make finals

Has a Hitch hikers guide to it

d2f1708751b2ef52695536b3de38c06e.gif

Last edited:
It would be good to see what Shirley has got this week against the Bombers. I think the Billy Frampton experiment hasn't worked and we aren't going to make finals so lets see what he brings to the table.
I agree, I reckon he's close.

The only caveat being Himelbeeg as they may want to make sure that horse is dead.

I agree, I reckon he's close.

The only caveat being Himelbeeg as they may want to make sure that horse is dead.

You can only flog it so many times but I see your point of view.

Woosha said in an interview that they would likely play two rucks against us. We need someone to come in, and I hope it is Strachan. Been playing well in the scratchies I hear.

As Cap said I think they may go for Himmelberg just to make sure the horse is dead but I'd like to see Shirley get a run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, guys. I am officially going to make Kieran Strachan my MAIN MAN! Yes, that's right. I am officially investing in Strachan being the one player I am backing TO THE HILT to make it in the AFL! If for nothing else, than because he has a slight physical resemblance to Shaun Rehn.

Come on, Strachany! Don't let me down!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back