So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pluto

Jason mp

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
JFK quote- "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence..."

Conspiracies happen, it's human nature, Elvis is alive, flat earth, fake moon landings are just wacky though. This JFK speech is what made me first become interested in high level conspiracies. The guts of it starts around 5 minutes 30 seconds, the WOW! moment around 9 minutes 45 seconds. Power and money is what it's all about, us serfs would have no idea what goes on in the highest echelons of power on a global scale.

If you listen to the full speech I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that our voted in bought and paid for politicians are not puppets for those who hold the real power ie. Global financial conglomerates, big oil, military industrial complex, big pharma etc.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

twotooto

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
JFK quote- "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence..."

Conspiracies happen, it's human nature, Elvis is alive, flat earth, fake moon landings are just wacky though. This JFK speech is what made me first become interested in high level conspiracies. The guts of it starts around 5 minutes 30 seconds, the WOW! moment around 9 minutes 45 seconds. Power and money is what it's all about, us serfs would have no idea what goes on in the highest echelons of power on a global scale.

If you listen to the full speech I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that our voted in bought and paid for politicians are not puppets for those who hold the real power ie. Global financial conglomerates, big oil, military industrial complex, big pharma etc.
Nice post. That was an absorbing listen.

Re the bolded ~ you might find this interesting(if not already seen)...almost 3 hours long but quite fascinating.

Top Bottom