So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pluto

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Re: So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pl

Seriously, the troll in this thread, and ruining a good discussion, is you Daytripper.

"run along now"
"god help us if youre on a jury lol"
"quoted for truth, hehehe".
etc.

This is all atrocious posting and debating. It's not even debating, just trolling.

Im gonna cease replying to you now because it's blatantly obvious you're not actually here to discuss. Just troll.

You had your chance. With GG you dont get what you expect, you get what you deserve.

Daytripper

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 9, 2003
Reebok Stadium
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bolton,Clippers,Falcons,Mariners
Re: So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pl

Seriously, the troll in this thread, and ruining a good discussion, is you Daytripper.

"run along now"
"god help us if youre on a jury lol"
"quoted for truth, hehehe".
etc.

This is all atrocious posting and debating. It's not even debating, just trolling.

Im gonna cease replying to you now because it's blatantly obvious you're not actually here to discuss. Just troll.

You had your chance. With GG you dont get what you expect, you get what you deserve.

There is nothing to debate.

As per my analogy earlier you are trying to tell us that water isn't water but in fact milk. However when asked to prove that it is milk all you can come back with is that it isn't water.

Your answers to my questions that were full of 'dunnos' summed it all up.

* remote controlled planes.
* Controlled demolitions
* Missiles
* Manufactured fictional people and families.

Go and give Mr Avery some more of your money. He's laughing all the way to the bank.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

And I have this clip with the Secret Service men being ordered to stand off the main car. The official story is Jackie didn't want her photo taken with the Secret Service in the frame. Still interesting though.

[youtube]UFpPjjKdUds&feature=related[/youtube]

That's the video I mentioned before. Glad you found it and posted it.

Here's a fun trivia....

The president's limo's license plate was GG-300. lol. Very interesting.

Jan 7, 2005
Down the rabbit hole
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fatebringer

That's the video I mentioned before. Glad you found it and posted it.

Here's a fun trivia....

The president's limo's license plate was GG-300. lol. Very interesting.

why is that interesting?

Oct 14, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn

hahahahaahahahahaa :D

The denouement of the troll.

Well done Hodgey! :D:thumbsu:

Chief there are times when my long lost friend echoes through your posts. It's cREEPy at times.

Hey can I ask you or Lancelot three questions. Serious if you answer these with some substance I will zip it in here.

1) How do you explain the extraordinarily zealousness in the government to destroy, sabotage and manipulate any investigations into 911? I cannot put this behavior together with the Official Story. Mutually Exclusive???

2) How do explain the 80 minutes of total non-response over New York? If a Chinese plane appeared over the Pentagon how long do you think it could circle before being shot down? See my problem here. 80 minutes and not one Air Force or Army dude in site.

3) It seems the US is not publicly communicating any further desire to find Bin Laden. If anyone in the world went into New Your and shot and killed 20 or so people and then disappeared, do you think the FBI would ever stop hunting this guy down?

Docker Clint

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sturt

The puffs of smoke out the windows in WTC7 as "proof" is hilarious.

Take two planks. Put dirt on one, then bang them together.

People are gullible.

I really think that absolute worse that could have happened conspiracy wise, would be someone knowing and not passing the info on, but really it was bungling by the CIA

Never attribute to malice what can easily be attributed to stupidity.

Jan 7, 2005
Down the rabbit hole
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fatebringer

Chief there are times when my long lost friend echoes through your posts. It's cREEPy at times.

Hey can I ask you or Lancelot three questions. Serious if you answer these with some substance I will zip it in here.

1) How do you explain the extraordinarily zealousness in the government to destroy, sabotage and manipulate any investigations into 911? I cannot put this behavior together with the Official Story. Mutually Exclusive???

2) How do explain the 80 minutes of total non-response over New York? If a Chinese plane appeared over the Pentagon how long do you think it could circle before being shot down? See my problem here. 80 minutes and not one Air Force or Army dude in site.

3) It seems the US is not publicly communicating any further desire to find Bin Laden. If anyone in the world went into New Your and shot and killed 20 or so people and then disappeared, do you think the FBI would ever stop hunting this guy down?

I can answer none of your questions. I believe the ineptitude of the Bush administration may go a long way to explaining most of it, yet who knows? But conspiracy theories are so seductive; and I reckon that, in general, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is :cool:

Richo83

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Bulls**t. Obama has professed a keen wish to find a kill OBL and McCain said that he'd chase OBL to the caves of Pakistan. The US wouldn't be in Afghanistan if they didn't want to find OBL, among other things. Obama will search for OBL, just in a different matter to Bush (thank god).

Oct 14, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I can answer none of your questions. I believe the ineptitude of the Bush administration may go a long way to explaining most of it, yet who knows? But conspiracy theories are so seductive; and I reckon that, in general, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is :cool:

Can't wait to you come over bro, thank you !!! So you know, I just can't believe that those three points can coexist with the official story. It goes no deeper than that for me, those things are what matters. If somehow these points can be explained away by pure incompetence then I haven't been able to do it, nor have I read anything that can help me with it. At this stage I believe this and therefore this demands me to believe it was an Inside Job.

James23

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2005
West Lakes
AFL Club
Adelaide

The primary aim of the government is to pretend to fail

Begging the question.

Aeroplanes are not as well tracked as one might think. They actually have near-misses and go missing regularly. If you got jets in the air every time it happened they'd never get a break. Who was to know what would happen with these registered, commercial airliners??

Hindsight is 20/20.

In any case if they were shot down before they rammed the towers I can bet you London to a brick there'd be some conspiracy theory about why it happened. The passenger list would be scrutinised and some sort of Zionist/Communist/Military/Industrial plot would be pieced together.

As has been shown, this is not true. At all.

Richo83

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Well, George W said it wasn't true so it mustnt be true!

You think I listen to Bush? Fail gg, fail. Bush isn't the only guy to support the 911 theory. People like figgy, evo and bloods have lead me to this.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

The point is Richo. I didnt post that video to say "kerry thinks it, so it must be", which somehow you made that leap.

Just posting interesting videos. I didnt know Kerry ever said that. And, for instance, you wouldnt know this, but I only posted that because of what the former person posted, clicking his link to view it.....so i just kept following those youtube links, finding interesting stuff i hadnt seen before.

I mean, i spent the rest of that night watching youtube videos of bush being drunk and making all those inane interviews, then ended up following those youtube links to O'Reilly videos where he gets pwned by Donahue, Letterman, etc, etc.

Richo83

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

gg, you obviously thought it said, and meant something, otherwise you wouldn't have posted it.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

I didnt say "cos Kerry thinks it, it must be true".
More, like, "people who believe arent necessarily crackpots".

In this case, about the WTC7 issue itself, because i watched a ton of videos about WTC7 just prior to that....due to that video the poster before me posted. Many people think or believe or even know (their field of expertise or silverman) it was a demolition job (wtc7). WTC7 is a big aspect of the 911 event and where the official story is suspect.

Daytripper

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 9, 2003
Reebok Stadium
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bolton,Clippers,Falcons,Mariners

I didnt say "cos Kerry thinks it, it must be true".
More, like, "people who believe arent necessarily crackpots".

Disagree. They are all crackpots.

Back