So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pluto

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pl

I didnt say "cos Kerry thinks it, it must be true".
More, like, "people who believe arent necessarily crackpots".

In this case, about the WTC7 issue itself, because i watched a ton of videos about WTC7 just prior to that....due to that video the poster before me posted. Many people think or believe or even know (their field of expertise or silverman) it was a demolition job (wtc7). WTC7 is a big aspect of the 911 event and where the official story is suspect.

Kerry can believe whatever he wants, I don't care. People can be overall smart people but be daft on some subjects. I've met some very smart people who were Marxists. Anyway, you posted the Kerry video as some sign that hey Kerry said it, isn't that interesting? Oh and we can be smart too!

Oh and gg you said it yourself:

John Kerry says WTC7 was controlled demolition, confirms it here....

Kerry said something. Case closed!

Re: So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pl

The primary aim of the government is to pretend to fail
When that happens you get your shot at becoming the Emperor of Pluto...

Even academics are getting into it. Professors, Senior military and government officials have turned into kooks, loony's and crackpots

academics-claim-9-11-inside-job

officialsquestion911commissionreport

Of course they are just paranoid and wish to one day rule Pluto. The free world is lucky to have had Team Bush at the helm during all this killing and war mongering. Men and woman of integrity and honor were leading us. Never for one minute did they ever consider doing anything that would directly benefit them or their friends. They did it all for love of god and country*

What is the world coming to when a government can't do what it pleases without intelligent people asking questions and demanding answers? Surely we are not living in a democracy?

I sincerely hope this questioning of government reports doesn't happen in Australia. It's hard enough as it is to 'put food on my family' as GW so eloquently put it, without having to take away precious TV time to stop and think about what our government is doing and how it affects us.

*Understanding of sarcasm is lacking in people with brain damage. Hope that's not you;)

The Daily Mail is your infallible source now?
Professor Steven Jones, who lectures in physics at the Brigham Young University in Utah, says the official version of events is the biggest and most evil cover up in history.

He has joined the 9/11 Scholars for Truth whose membership includes up to 75 leading scientists and experts from universities across the US.

Prof Jones said: "We don't believe that 19 hijackers and a few others in a cave in Afghanistan pulled this off acting alone.

"We challenge this official conspiracy theory and, by God, we're going to get to the bottom of this."
a) This guy is a lecturer in a Uni out the arse end of the USA.
b) It wasn't done by "19 hijackers and a few others in a cave".

Please evaluate these links a bit more critically before posting them as evidence to back up your version of the story.

They believe a group of US neo-conservatives called the Project for a New American Century, set on US world dominance, orchestrated the 9/11 attacks as an excuse to hit Iraq, Afghanistan and later Iran.
Even scientists can be loonies. In fact scientists who spend their working life in academia are especially prone to weird stuff like this.

But wait! THOUSANDS of academics would NOT agree with this.

Christopher Pyle, professor of constitutional law at Mt Holyoake College in Massachusetts, has dismissed the academic group.

He said: "To plant bombs in three buildings with enough bomb materials and wiring? It's too huge a project and would require far too many people to keep it a secret afterwards.

"After every major crisis, like the assassinations of JFK or Martin Luther King, we've had conspiracy theorists who come up with plausible scenarios for gullible people. It's a waste of time."

It's just ridiculous.

The Daily Mail is your infallible source now?

It's level of journalistic professionalism would have to rank alongside Popular Mechanics IMO. I didn't realise PM was considered a serious Scientific publication.

The Daily mail article simply reported on a 'group' of disbelievers, while PM proudly claimed it had debunked every CT claim. There is a difference between the two

a) This guy is a lecturer in a Uni out the arse end of the USA.

Does your opinion of his employer exclude him from having an opinion? Yet we are asked to believe the opinion of your OP article?

b) It wasn't done by "19 hijackers and a few others in a cave".

I agree. It may have involved military, intelligence and government personnel

Please evaluate these links a bit more critically before posting them as evidence to back up your version of the story.

Are you now saying the people mentioned in the links are NOT who they say they are. Feel free to check their credentials if that is your contention.

Even scientists can be loonies. In fact scientists who spend their working life in academia are especially prone to weird stuff like this.

I am baffled by this assertion. So you're saying the scientists agreeing with the official story are all miraculously free from any sort of mental condition?

It's just ridiculous.

The only thing ridiculous is pointing out that someone supposedly works at a 'shitty' school, and therefore has suddenly lost the ability to think for themselves.

I'm at a loss as to what you are arguing. The academics in the links (2nd one in particular) don't believe the official story and give their own reasons why they believe this. I didn't post it as evidence simply further reading for anyone interested

When that happens you get your shot at becoming the Emperor of Pluto...

You just wait how the following years play out.. The US government will continue to fail.. and conventiently bring in a one world government, controlled by the banks.

I too once thought this was a crackpot conspiracy until i did some research.

Answer me this, why do the US keep throwing trillions of make-believe, borrowed money at a problem which stems from too much borrowing?

"oh s**t, it keeps failing!!" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's doing more than failing, it's making the problem worse.

You need a few lessons from Peter Schiff and Ron Paul ;)

You just wait how the following years play out.. The US government will continue to fail.. and conventiently bring in a one world government, controlled by the banks.

Answer me this, why do the US keep throwing trillions of make-believe, borrowed money at a problem which stems from too much borrowing?

"oh s**t, it keeps failing!!" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's doing more than failing, it's making the problem worse.
Why is it in the interest of the US to fail and why would their failure encourage the emerging superpowers in China and India to be subservient to join their master plan?

Why is it in the interest of the US to fail and why would their failure encourage the emerging superpowers in China and India to be subservient to join their master plan?

The USA is controlled by the banks. They have been since the early 1900s. Being the superpower that they are, the rest of the world is affected when America stuffs up (as the world is seeing at the moment).

The USA effectively doesnt even exist as the 'USA' anymore. George Bush signed an agreement that removed all sovereignty between the USA, Canada and Mexico. Why didnt you hear about this? Because you are only told by the mass media, what they want you to hear!

This wonderful piece of legislation now conveniently paves the way for the USA, Canada and Mexico to effectivley become one - The North American Union. With a new currency as well - The Amero.

Together with the Asian Union (that includes us), The European Union and The African Union it will all be controlled by those at the very top (the banks), and when the time is right, it will all become one.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA[/YOUTUBE]

Call me crazy, but watch it happen over the coming years.

George Bush snr even came out and told everyone there is going to be a New World Order. Why would he say this? For a laugh? :rolleyes:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo[/YOUTUBE]

"The primary aim of government is to pretend to fail"

Did this research involve a lot of anonymous blogs full of spelling mistakes?

Did this research involve a lot of anonymous blogs full of spelling mistakes?

Nope, but it sure did alot to confirm by beliefs :)

The site you are referring to is:

www.enterprisecorruption.com

The guy predicted the stock market crash to the day, as well as several US business bankruptices, and is predicting the next big crash coming next Monday in the USA.

I do alot of technical analysis with the stock market and his predictions fascinate me as he predicts things months in advance to the day.. which is impossible

Maybe you might take these things a bit more serious if his next prediction is correct??

Or will you take it as a, "lucky guess" once more? :rolleyes:

Or maybe you'll be too busy wiping that egg off your face :D

I do alot of technical analysis with the stock market

No wonder the markets are in a mess if this is the calibre of the 'technical analysts.'

Nope, but it sure did alot to confirm by beliefs :)

The site you are referring to is:

www.enterprisecorruption.com

The guy predicted the stock market crash to the day, as well as several US business bankruptices, and is predicting the next big crash coming next Monday in the USA.

I do alot of technical analysis with the stock market and his predictions fascinate me as he predicts things months in advance to the day.. which is impossible

Maybe you might take these things a bit more serious if his next prediction is correct??

Or will you take it as a, "lucky guess" once more? :rolleyes:

Or maybe you'll be too busy wiping that egg off your face :D
"They" must have gotten to him because there is nothing on that site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The USA effectively doesnt even exist as the 'USA' anymore. George Bush signed an agreement that removed all sovereignty between the USA, Canada and Mexico. Why didnt you hear about this? Because you are only told by the mass media, what they want you to hear!

l"

This is entertaining, when does professor langton turn up?

Because Keynesianism is all the rage now. Is Keynes in the massive New World Order Jewish Cabal Conspiracy Run By Bush too? Because he's the main reason why they're doing this. Not some insideous plan to take over the world, but a (I think flawed, but at least honest) idea of aiding the economy. I don't think Obama is doing what he's doing because he has some sneaky evil plan, he's doing it because he believes in it and he's FDR reincarnated.

Some here would call that evil, or at least stupid, but at least it's not a deliberate coverup of a grand conspiracy.

The capo di tutti capi of Pluto Emperors is Professor Carroll Quigley. The 'big boys' foolishly let him into their inner circle and he gathered his findings and wrote the 'Bible of Conspiracy' in 1966 called Tragedy And Hope. The book revealed how the banking system really worked and gave the reader a peek into the nasty new world order agenda. He endorsed the books villains and in fact saw nothing wrong with the actions of this secretive group.

From Quigley's Tragedy and Hope (1966)

The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extreme shifts in policy. [Pg. 1247-1248.]

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.

This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.

The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations.

Each central bank sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians." [pg. 324]

Not only did he write this but as a Professor he got his hands on a generation of impressionable young men and women who he molded into mini emperors. As shown in this clip, one of them was the leader of the free world. Listen to who Billy thanks in this speech. He also thanks this tyrant in his inauguration speech.

[youtube]GMVVQLA_dGg[/youtube]

After having his mind screwed by the Nutty Professor, Billy's misfortune continued when he went on to meet the only Jewish Russian girl in the world who did NOT know how to get a stain out of a dress. Some folk have no luck! He did become the Prez though and learnt valuable life lessons such as the meaning of 'sexual relations'

Apparently, the security of the United States hinges on the meaning of 'sexual relations' because they spent more money on the definition of those two words than they did investigating the murder of 3000 innocent people. Now there's a conspiracy theory for ya!!!!!

Oh, and in case some of you want to know who 'They' and 'Them' are and 'who heads this powerful global conspiracy you speaketh ill of?

I present to you the leader of the New World Order, head of one of the richest families in the world, grandson of the richest tyrant in history, wizard of high finance...and the real life person the Simpsons creators based the character of Mr Burns...

Mr David Rockefeller

Davo became increasingly pissed off at 'they' and 'them' taking credit for the New World Order. Is it the Illuminati Dave? Pffttt. He was sick of the secrecy and just wanted to come out and say "I am who I am and I love it baby"

So, he did. In his memoirs he took credit for his role as head of the NWO."I stand guilty, and I am proud of it!" Indeed you are. You rock Lil Rocky!!!

This is the closest you will get to an admission from a 'They' or 'Them'
Proof? No. Taken out of context? Maybe. Interesting? Yes
[youtube]WlT3iR5jKLQ[/youtube]

You guys just can't bridge the psychological gap from the individual to what I'd call the 'collective ego' and as such invent 'land bridges' so to speak.

Are there pushes by very wealthy entities for greater wealth and power, seemingly at the expense of others? Yes. Does that mean that they are conspiring to do this, meeting in smoky lodges with brandies, or it is just an ugly by-product of greed? The shared hoarding greed of the economic elite?

Is the world pushing towards a world governance and economy to some degree? Yes, we're very global conscious nowadays. So what though?! It's actually a natural process, even if there are some greedy pricks at the top. Rockefeller's quote in the above YouTube video isn't inherently evil, but it is the 'land bridge' that conspiracy theorists create to paint it as a world domination plot. What is wrong with the world working together?!

Are there people that profiteer from war. Of course, but they didn't need to inflict damage on themselves to create a "boom". Other people on occassions do that for them.

It is the relentless 2+2=5 routine that ingrains habitual conspiracy theorists with the psychological defect of 'conspiracyism'. Again, there are no doubt conspiracies that are completely true, some that are partly true and some that are complete bollocks. It's just that the conspiracyist assumes all are completely true and as such suffer from this condition.

On the plus side, they pity us and we them, so it's not all bad! :cool:

^^^^^^^

Ok so reading your post I take it you agree there may be a loosely affiliated NWO type group of rich, elite ubermensch type guys planning a one world government, or a coming together of powerful and like minded individuals for the greater good of the world etc etc and so on and so forth.

But then you essentially say this isn't necessarily a bad thing and maybe its a natural progression, like a republic or democracy morphing into an empire, and in fact could be a very good thing for all of us?

Is that what you're saying?

So now the argument is moving from the possibility of there ever being a conspiracy, to the possibility that a global New World Order is a good thing for all of us.

I feel progress has finally been made in this thread.:thumbsu:

^^^^^^^

Ok so reading your post I take it you agree there may be a loosely affiliated NWO type group of rich, elite ubermensch type guys planning a one world government, or a coming together of powerful and like minded individuals for the greater good of the world etc etc and so on and so forth.

But then you essentially say this isn't necessarily a bad thing and maybe its a natural progression, like a republic or democracy morphing into an empire, and in fact could be a very good thing for all of us?

Is that what you're saying?

So now the argument is moving from the possibility of there ever being a conspiracy, to the possibility that a global New World Order is a good thing for all of us.

I feel progress has finally been made in this thread.:thumbsu:
Read my post again:

Again, there are no doubt conspiracies that are completely true, some that are partly true and some that are complete bollocks.
I am not blindly accepting of all official stories and as Richo83 said, you and your cronies would be picking the wrong person to pick on for being "normal", as I some think I'm the biggest whacko in here!

The "New World Order" conspiracy is at worst a half-truth. The collective consciousness is moving in that direction. It is however complete grandstanding to suggest that the powerfull in society are doing all this to effectively slave the balance of society. It's a leap of faith. Some of them may think they'll be in a position to free and enrich people (esp. third world / military ruled countries etc.), as sometimes once they have lined their pockets, they may actually have good intent (no matter how paradoxical that may be!).

Will the world be better, worse or indifferent, assuming there is in time a world government as lead by simlar power brokers to today? Hard to say. So why bother jumping to conclusions!

Read my post again:

The "New World Order" conspiracy is at worst a half-truth. The collective consciousness is moving in that direction. It is however complete grandstanding to suggest that the powerfull in society are doing all this to effectively slave the balance of society. It's a leap of faith. Some of them may think they'll be in a position to free and enrich people (esp. third world / military ruled countries etc.), as sometimes once they have lined their pockets, they may actually have good intent (no matter how paradoxical that may be!).

I guess we differ in that view. I'm a glass is half empty type of guy that sees the worst in people, whereas you probably like to see the inherent good in humanity. If I see someone is corrupt or overly greedy I don't hang onto the hope that one day they may come good.

Hope I'm not jumping to conclusions again.

I'd rather be paranoid and be happily proven wrong, than to totally ignore all this conspiracy talk and one day be standing in a line waiting to get 'chipped' and then saying "oh I do so hope I get to choose where they stick it"

Because that is the end game according to us CT nutters. It's the 'chip'!

I for one welcome our NWO overlords and just hope my chip doesn't interfere with my mobile phone reception. And if it's not placed according to correct feng shui principles there will be blood:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back