So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pluto

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pl

The most lent on side of human nature is evil/bad not good. Especially those who hold great power. And the evidence of evil/bad being lent on is how much contentious stuff is going on in the world increasingly----weapons sales, control of opium/oil, increase in opium sales, wars, human neglect, where the money is being spent, market collapses, buyouts of civilian assets, microchipping, assassinations, funded terrorism, stirred up hostilities between nations, political pressures, trade imbargos, etc. They're all not separate incidents, but a collective 'war on humanity'. All chess piece actions towards an ultimate "checkmate" or outcome.

The spate of civilian hostility globally is DUE TO the establishment of empiric govts and the loss of human/civilian rights, life, and financial stability contained within that NWO model. The spate of civilian hostility globally is not the cause of the establisment of empirism, where NWO is some kind of remedy or counter-measure.

Only bad/evil can come from such things. The more civilian humans are stripped of rights/power, freedom, choice, etc, the worse life will get, with all the imagined Orwellian things. Things which some erroneously think would be far-fetched purely due to skepticism and "surely not" disbeliefs.

The more civilian humans pull back and push and fight, the more chance we all have to slow the mechanism down or grind it to a halt one day.

Re: So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pl

The more civilian humans are stripped of rights/power, freedom, choice, etc, the worse life will get

Hear, hear. Excellent post GG. I like what you said there ^^^^

Benjamin Franklin said it best "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

Benjamin Franklin said a lot of good things. Like, a government is there purely to serve the people, and the minute it ceases to do that, it's constitutionally right for people to overthrow a government (violently) if must be.

I guess we differ in that view. I'm a glass is half empty type of guy that sees the worst in people, whereas you probably like to see the inherent good in humanity.
Not at all mate; do you read my posts?

I am not pessimistic, but rather dualistic.

Absolute negativity in people is pretty rare. There aren't too many Kim Jong Ils in the world!

I'd rather be paranoid and be happily proven wrong, than to totally ignore all this conspiracy talk and one day be standing in a line waiting to get 'chipped' and then saying "oh I do so hope I get to choose where they stick it"

Because that is the end game according to us CT nutters. It's the 'chip'!

I for one welcome our NWO overlords and just hope my chip doesn't interfere with my mobile phone reception. And if it's not placed according to correct feng shui principles there will be blood:)
Your paranoia is now officially scaring the children! :eek:

Do you suspect that because one organisation owns so much of the media, people start looking elsewhere for information with many of them turning to crazies as an alternative?

The most lent on side of human nature is evil/bad not good. Especially those who hold great power. And the evidence of evil/bad being lent on is how much contentious stuff is going on in the world increasingly----weapons sales, control of opium/oil, increase in opium sales, wars, human neglect, where the money is being spent, market collapses, buyouts of civilian assets, microchipping, assassinations, funded terrorism, stirred up hostilities between nations, political pressures, trade imbargos, etc. They're all not separate incidents, but a collective 'war on humanity'. All chess piece actions towards an ultimate "checkmate" or outcome.

The spate of civilian hostility globally is DUE TO the establishment of empiric govts and the loss of human/civilian rights, life, and financial stability contained within that NWO model. The spate of civilian hostility globally is not the cause of the establisment of empirism, where NWO is some kind of remedy or counter-measure.

Only bad/evil can come from such things. The more civilian humans are stripped of rights/power, freedom, choice, etc, the worse life will get, with all the imagined Orwellian things. Things which some erroneously think would be far-fetched purely due to skepticism and "surely not" disbeliefs.

The more civilian humans pull back and push and fight, the more chance we all have to slow the mechanism down or grind it to a halt one day.

every human is prone to obsession, many extremely so. Explains religion and lots of stuff. authorities covering stuff up is fertile ground for conspiracy theory

Do you suspect that because one organisation owns so much of the media, people start looking elsewhere for information with many of them turning to crazies as an alternative?

If people were that concerned about media ownership there not going to put much stock in some random from the suburbs and their world view.

It's probably got more to do with the general discourse on Twitter.

If you spend an inordinate amount of time on Twitter and take in all the bitching and moaning and complaining about mainstream media that takes place on there, it doesn't come as a surprise that the alternate views gain a presence.

1. Not much to do. Money stress. Online all day. Mental health issues go untreated.
2. ... ?
3. Profit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is QAnon taking over America? Not so fast

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/18/qanon-america-conspiracy-theory

About 6% of Americans believe/support this crackpottiest of all crackpot fantasies.

Almost certainly even fewer in Oz.

In fact, it's highly probable that 100% of its Australian supporters are contained in (a) PM Scummo's office, and (b) our very own Epstein thread.

the only problem is that this 1-20 includes the President of the United States and a big chunk of his executive

the only problem is that this 1-20 includes the President of the United States and a big chunk of his executive
You think Trump really believes he personally is heading a crusade against the baby-eating satanists?

I mean, his levels of self-delusion are legendary, but this would make him - literally - certifiably insane.

You think Trump really believes he personally is heading a crusade against the baby-eating satanists?

I mean, his levels of self-delusion are legendary, but this would make him - literally - certifiably insane.

I believe he believes the deep state conspiracy bullshit because it's an excuse for his failures other than it being his fault.

Taking the moon landing as an example, trying to coordinate hundreds of people to fake it, keep their silence and stick to their part of the stories without either accidentally straying into an area they shouldn't know about, contradicting themselves or someone else who is in on it, would have been at least multiple orders of magnitude harder than just actually getting to the moon.

The talk of satanists occupying positions of power and influence has been around for many decades, long before Q appeared in 2017.

The talk of satanists occupying positions of power and influence has been around for many decades, long before Q appeared in 2017.
I'm aware of that.

For example, just ask Lindy Chamberlain whether this talk exists/existed.

The difference with QAnon is its fundamental claim; namely that Trump is leading a crusade against these people.

I'm aware of that.

For example, just ask Lindy Chamberlain whether this talk exists/existed.

The difference with QAnon is its fundamental claim; namely that Trump is leading a crusade against these people.
The fundamental claim of QAnon is that both sides of politics are corrupt and so is the media. They've mentioned satanic worship a few times, but not eating babies (some followers have pushed that) as far as I can tell. Be careful not to confuse the theories of Q followers with the actual Q posts.

The fundamental claim of QAnon is that both sides of politics are corrupt and so is the media. They've mentioned satanic worship a few times, but not eating babies (some followers have pushed that) as far as I can tell. Be careful not to confuse the theories of Q followers with the actual Q posts.
No, I don't think I will do that, I generally don't give a * about that sort of theological issue, bloody dingbats can argue about the nuances of their whackhead fantasies and fragment into a thousand sects to their hearts' content with no interference from me, as long as they don't scare the horses, and as long as we don't have to pay their share of taxes. :D

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back