Mod. Notice So You Wannabe a Mod?

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's your chance!

With Blackdiamond hanging up his modding spurs the Port Board is looking for fresh blood to fire up the jaded old stagers.

The new mod will serve an apprenticeship in the light blue as a Spec Mod - kind of a try before you buy approach. The old days of being thrown in the deep end are a distant memory. ;)

If you are interested in taking on the dark arts of moderating nominate yourself via this thread.

We'll be looking for people with a reasonably mature outlook, understanding that the role is to make the Port Board a good place for people to visit and stay on, and who are willing to make the time commitment to achieving positive outcomes all round.

As in the PM happy to help out if required, big advantage is I work for myself, so spend most days on here wasting time anyway :)

Tax season for 6 weeks gets hectic.

Yeah I would vote for Rick to be honest,

Happy to help out at all if I can though, as long as I get the ability to make my birthday Bass Day where everyone is entitled to a Free Bass-Shirt and Avatar.

Yeah I would vote for Rick to be honest,

Happy to help out at all if I can though, as long as I get the ability to make my birthday Bass Day where everyone is entitled to a Free Bass-Shirt and Avatar.

Can it be Banner Bass day?

Willing to do it if need be, sadly on BF most of the time

FR,TSW or Rory would all be good options

Portology, Porthos and REH are all level headed posters that would be up to the task. Time permitting of course.

What about one of the multitude of Camries that spend all their time on this board, are they eligible? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. He's constantly 'casually' reading our board :p

What about you Rory? You have the right temperament to do the job?

Not comparing you to a casual board reading camry in any way shape or form....

REH, Tribey, Forza, footyhead, Porthos, TSW would be great mods if they had the time.

I get the sense REH has time consuming stuff on his plate like saving the world :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back