Mod. Notice So You Wannabe a Mod?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah, forget about having a job or social life. This is unpaid slave labour right here.

Hang on

This might need to be clarifried before someone jumps in- you guys_do_get a stipend of sorts? A couple a hundred bucks a month or something?

I run some ads on stock forums and they've upwards of $5-10k a week. These ads running on these pages and the banner ads are up to $0.5-10c an impression. With the posts and roll over of pages here this place would be cleaning up. I was under the impression that because of the time you guys put in you get a headache payment?

Oh, and if GP is not a girl, then I'm in trouble, because I've been known to fall asleep at night fantasizing about the things I'd do to here If I ever met her late at night on a quiet street.

GTFO.....

:confused:

:eek:

hook+line+sinker+sky+-+Dunbone.jpg

If I was a girl with a girlfriend, I would at least be kind enough to provide pics.

gopower, always taking one for the team.

Hang on

This might need to be clarifried before someone jumps in- you guys_do_get a stipend of sorts? A couple a hundred bucks a month or something?

Err no. There is no payment

Hang on

I run some ads on stock forums and they've upwards of $5-10k a week. These ads running on these pages and the banner ads are up to $0.5-10c an impression. With the posts and roll over of pages here this place would be cleaning up. I was under the impression that because of the time you guys put in you get a headache payment?

Oh, and if GP is not a girl, then I'm in trouble, because I've been known to fall asleep at night fantasizing about the things I'd do to here If I ever met her late at night on a quiet street.

What sort of stock?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back