Soccer 2023 Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

$1.33 they are

Real are $1.55 home to Leipzig they already hold a 1-0 advantage when they beat them in Germany but I like their chances they're going amazing guns atm. Top of La Laiga and been a winning machine in the champions league.

Games are on the 6th and 7th of March.

Stuttgart vs Koln over 2.5 goals
Man utd win vs Fulham
Barcelona win vs Getafe
SC Pisa vs AC Venezia over 2.5 goals
Salernitana vs AC Monza over 1.5 goals
Man city win vs Bournemouth
Athletico Madrid win vs Almeria
@30 boosted Neds

Liverpool Injury list currently : matip, jota, trent, alison, curtis jones, salah, grav, sboz, darwin, endo

Man city injury list currently : gvardiol

they play at anfield in 15 days

city to score 2+ goals at 1.95 is the bet of the century

city h2h @ 2.20 also good

Last edited:
Liverpool Injury list currently : matip, jota, trent, alison, curtis jones, salah, grav, sboz, darwin, endo

Man city injury list currently : gvardiol

they play at anfield in 15 days

city to score 2+ goals at 1.95 is the bet of the century

city h2h @ 2.20 also good
I'd like to know the extent of those injuries. Who will be absent from the City game is the question. That being said you're probably right. I feel City will win the title. This might be a big statement from them.

I'd like to know the extent of those injuries. Who will be absent from the City game is the question. That being said you're probably right. I feel City will win the title. This might be a big statement from them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Bellingham is out of the tie at home to Leipzig in The UCL hence why they're $1.55 odd at home. I still like their chances though.

Bayern-Lazio over 2.5 goals at $1.54

Dortmund $2.15 home to PSV. Drae No Bet looks good must be around the $1.50 mark.

I think Bellingham is out of the tie at home to Leipzig in The UCL hence why they're $1.55 odd at home. I still like their chances though.

Dortmund $2.15 home to PSV. Drae No Bet looks good must be around the $1.50 mark.

bellingham is definitely not out of the tie lol

Good luck lads. I’ve gone a little fun $5 bet on 0-0 @20

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Told ya

3/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back