Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2007
Perth
Other Teams
AS Roma
AS Roma's away strip. Beautiful and the lupetto logo has returned - just on the away strip.

as-roma-16-17-third-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

AS Roma's away strip. Beautiful and the lupetto logo has returned - just on the away strip.

as-roma-16-17-third-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg
That is a kick ass looking kit! White would have looked good but the beige/cream colour is beautiful. Not a big fan of this nike template in practice but it looks nice and clean.

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Feels like our kit has taken on a pinkish hue too often, watching these preseason games. The colour doesn't cope well in the sun.

Me when someone comes in and makes the inevitable "When did BLK start making Liverpool's kits?" comment

Untitled-2.png

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Anyway, back on topic...

New Panathinaikos kits. Gone back to the hoops from a couple of seasons ago, which is disappointing. The all green look is much stronger, IMO. Looks like Puma recoloured Arsenal's home kit from last year for our away kit, and the blue third kit has a very similar look to last season, which seems an odd choice. All in all, pretty disappointed.

panathinaikos-16-17-kits-1.jpg

panathinaikos-16-17-kits-2.jpg

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
OAYEEEAE, EYATTEAOY and ETAIKOE is how I read those names.

Odisseas, Evangelou and Staikos.

Its a real pet hate of mine when English words are done in a Greek-looking font and Σ gets used as an E, because it is actually an S (and to a lesser extent, Δ (D) and Λ (L) as an A).

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Odisseas, Evangelou and Staikos.

Its a real pet hate of mine when English words are done in a Greek-looking font and Σ gets used as an E, because it is actually an S (and to a lesser extent, Δ (D) and Λ (L) as an A).
Like how in German ß looks like B but is actually a ss sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back