Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Victory's crest instantly reminds me of Arsenal.
It is 100% a rip off, but its now part of the Melbourne sporting landscape.

How many times did the Melbourne Tigers change its logo, and now its the sole Melbourne United, there was no iconic crest etched into the mind of the sporting public.

I'll just leave this here...

View attachment 356300
What do you mean, heaps of edits have been made, like, uh, um, ah, oh yeah! The eye is a triangle now, and um, the hand has more claws, totally not a copy :rolleyes: But I guess if they bought it they can do what they want, but then again I could buy their logo and they can't copyright it. It's very embarrasing when a top level side in the sport is using a stock image for their logo.

Near guarantee that they don't have an internal designer and that whoever in the admin department had the best computer skills was tasked with creating this.
At least, I hope.

liverpool-17-18-kit-2.jpg

lfc.jpg

Huge fan of those socks, huge fan of the thick white details. Basically nails mostly what I've wanted in a Liverpool kit for a few years.

Minor gripe that the logo is gold, prefer uniform colours there.

The gold logo is a bizarre New Balance trait... makes no sense. Surely having a white crest now and then would make your strip look that little bit different?

It's been way too long since Liverpool have used heaps of whites in a strip, so this'll be cool.

Plus just hearing the name reminds me of the good times had in that town...

The gold logo is a bizarre New Balance trait... makes no sense. Surely having a white crest now and then would make your strip look that little bit different?
It was white a couple of seasons back and we had mixed gold/white sponsor logos a few times in the 80s. Can't say I'm much a fan though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just came

That's a proper red too not one that will go pink in the light like this year.

Best LFC kit of my lifetime.
Agreed. Actually think that's the best kit I've seen since I've been on this Earth. In love.

Perfect. Not one thing I would change. Now I only have one question. Do I buy long or short sleeves?
I was thinking for my next kit I would leap at the long sleeve, haven't got a kit since 2012. But I copped one of those throwback 60s long sleeved kits they're selling at the shop so I might just get the regular short sleeves for this kit.

Wondering what player to get. Sad Sturridge is probably gone because I'm a huge fanboi, maybe Lallana. Maybe Coutinho. I dunno. Hendo?

I was thinking for my next kit I would leap at the long sleeve, haven't got a kit since 2012. But I copped one of those throwback 60s long sleeved kits they're selling at the shop so I might just get the regular short sleeves for this kit.

Wondering what player to get. Sad Sturridge is probably gone because I'm a huge fanboi, maybe Lallana. Maybe Coutinho. I dunno. Hendo?

slippy g.

Yes! Yes yes yes!

I've been absolutely dying for a kit like this for years! Just a simple red shirt with some basic white trimmings (in normal places like collar and cuffs, not splashes down the sides or across the collarbone) and a normal looking collar. I haven't bought a kit since the adidas days and its rapidly getting too small for me, so I'll be grabbing this one for sure!

GG NB.

This is my issue too. My Liverpool kits all have either Gerrard or Carragher on them, as my preference is to get players that have or will have a lasting legacy at the club. Although not strictly to that rule, I'm probably leaning towards Coutinho at the moment, but I'll probably wait till the new season starts and the transfer window closes to take into account squad changes. I've been a massive Studge fan too, but I agree he'll likely be gone by next season.

Then again, given its an anniversary/commemorative kit, can I get away with Dalglish without looking like too much of a w***er?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back