Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero character.

B0kXZtDIEAIbdxb.jpg

Small photoshop to remove the shield

383609_5847933d163b0201ead22e1fc63dc726.JPG

I think the shoulders on the West Ham kit are a bit funny and makes the kit a bit ill-fitting. I also think West Ham could have used the Bournemouth template, to achieve a similar design

Last edited:
Almost ever single of the PL clubs without stripes and that have plain fronts. Wouldn't mind to see some dare and imagination!

less is more, my dude.

BLK have setup shop in Portugal.
BLK CEO said:
As one of the most prominent clubs in Portuguese football, this signing establishes a new benchmark for BLK and an opportunity for us to showcase the quality and breadth of our product offering to the widest possible audience."

"BLK has a track record of providing top quality sporting apparel and this is an opportunity for us to provide that excellence in partnership within the world game as well as kicking off our commitment to European football."

Boavista 17-18 home kit.
blk-boavista-17-18-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FC Porto put out their new strips recently and they're all pretty *in good. I was there for a few days recently and always want to grab a strip in the town if the club has a good shirt or some nice colours, ended up having absolutely no idea what one to go with. For those playing at home, sky blue and orange are up there with green as my favourite sporting colours. Ended up with the sky blue one which I think is the third strip. Also scored a Fiorentina one recently too; my first Le Coq shirt.

dae6ec37d649cdf9afc71fc1da8919c5.jpg
b25b7c0e2ae86d9234fbf0d1c74eb555.jpg

49d25d9f6ba30f29eb5b80998d5990e0.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

FC Porto put out their new strips recently and they're all pretty ****in good. I was there for a few days recently and always want to grab a strip in the town if the club has a good shirt or some nice colours, ended up having absolutely no idea what one to go with. For those playing at home, sky blue and orange are up there with green as my favourite sporting colours. Ended up with the sky blue one which I think is the third strip. Also scored a Fiorentina one recently too; my first Le Coq shirt.

dae6ec37d649cdf9afc71fc1da8919c5.jpg
b25b7c0e2ae86d9234fbf0d1c74eb555.jpg

49d25d9f6ba30f29eb5b80998d5990e0.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

very very classy set.

8.5/10 (10 being Bournemouth's 2013/14 set)

I'm sure that Nike will trot out some heritage jargon, but since it hasn't officially been released yet, we'll have to wiat and see.

You're aware that a shield of similar shape was basically worn from the early 20s to the late 60s, yeah?

fa_cup_winners_1921.jpg

spurs-1961.jpg
A classic shield like that doesn't go well with a modern, generic teamwear kit like the one they've put it on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back