Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get both NUFC's home and third kits but not gonna do it with a bloody overseas gambling company on it. Wonga was bad enough but carn.

Spotted at JD sports.
19884342_1358946760867667_3704020240678806060_n.jpg

I went into the Arsenal store at the Emirates yesterday and the pink stuff just looks even worse. It reminds me of something a bogan from Rockingham would wear.

The new Premier League looks really good though, not very unique unfortunately but it's bold and it stands out and I can see it working with both modern and classic designs.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The pink looked fantastic tonight at the game. The whole 3rd kit was really nice.

I liked the new Villa kits a lot better before the Unibet sponsorship went on.

Fortunately we were saved from having to use their bright green colouring, but tht playful tilted letters are completely at odds with the classy look of the rest of the kit. It clashes really harshly.

It's not quite as bad on the away and that's the one i'll probably get this year, but it's annoying.

Home%20Kit%20Splash%20Page%20%20Story.ashx

Away%20Splash%20Page%20%20Story.ashx

I think Unibet looks good there actually. Top notch as far as betting sponsors go.

Where's England's Brave John Terry?

I think it suits the away more than the home, definitely. It's pretty unobtrusive, it's hard to complain, I just feel the styling of the sponsor doesn't match the home kit well.

I assume all the photos were taken before we signed him, but he was front and centre as the kit was released.

I think Unibet looks good there actually. Top notch as far as betting sponsors go.

Betting is legal, but there's just something about promoting it on a sports team that makes me uncomfortable.

It's just also sad that so many teams now have different betting agencies as their sponsors, as if that is the only way to make money now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first shirt that Errea produced after getting the contract, which coincided with re-appearance in the Prem, was a classic.

norwich-city-home-shirt11.jpg

Aviva was a decent sponsor, nice colours that fit with the kit and a company with historical presence in Norwich.

Everything since then has gone consistently downhill but I agree that new away shirt is a new level of bad.

It's all yours for only $113 AUD including P&P or only $164 including more betting sponsors (Sky bet patches) and player numbering, LOL

The first shirt that Errea produced after getting the contract, which coincided with re-appearance in the Prem, was a classic.

norwich-city-home-shirt11.jpg

Aviva was a decent sponsor, nice colours that fit with the kit and a company with historical presence in Norwich.

Everything since then has gone consistently downhill but I agree that new away shirt is a new level of bad.

It's all yours for only $113 AUD including P&P or only $164 including more betting sponsors (Sky bet patches) and player numbering, LOL
Aviva is just massive and it showed when Errea tried to do that half half kit which is a nice idea.

Thought that yoke kit was quite nice from a few years ago. The rest are just kind of underwhelming and they've probably only made a couple of decent away kits - the 90s throwback and the green one from a couple of years ago.
image.jpg

Speaking of betting -- urgh

Large
And the third kit is always the worst, boy oh boy wow wee! (I mean besides last year, so that really only means that the orange hoops, but you get what I mean)

I think it suits the away more than the home, definitely. It's pretty unobtrusive, it's hard to complain, I just feel the styling of the sponsor doesn't match the home kit well.

I assume all the photos were taken before we signed him, but he was front and centre as the kit was released.
I thought the opposite. I reckon it suits the home more than the away. The away is black, with a relative dark maroon lines. The bright part is the blue but that's framing the maroon and works together. The sponsor, however, is a stark white and stands out severely. On the Home, the sponsor colour is lessened somewhat with the large amount of blue in the sleeves (if that makes sense)

Errea somehow manages to get it right for other clubs. Sure, sponsor integration is not ideal but here are three recognisable, sellable, wearable, stylish kits

1008x432-NewKit.jpg
It's like Errea s**t themselves when they're trying to come up with designs for Norwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back